Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Headphones
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 Plus are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
What’s in the Box
1 x HD 25 PLUS with coiled cable
1 x Pouch
1 x additional pair of soft earpads
1 x additional 1.5m straight cable
1 x Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm
- Colour: blackFrequency response (Headphones): 16 – 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
- Contact pressure: ~ 2,5 N
- Ear coupling: supraaural
- Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Cable length: 3 m (1m)
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight: ~ 140 g
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ω
- Load rating: 200 mW
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 120 dB
What are the primary differences between the different HD 25 models?
Currently Sennheiser offers three (3) models in the HD 25 line
– The HD 25 LIGHT is the essential sound of a HD 25 with a simplified headband.
– The HD 25 is our legendary HD 25 headphone with splayed headband and straight cable.
– The HD 25 PLUS is our legendary HD 25 headphone with coiled cable, an additional straight cable, a second set of ear cushions and a protective pouch
These models offer the same sound signature as the legendary HD 25 and sound signature of the headphones is the same across the three models.