Sennheiser SK 6000 Transmitter
Sennheiser SK 6000 Transmitter – Large scope for stage and field recording. The pocket transmitter convinces through sound quality and outstanding HF performance with the highest intermodulation protection. The rugged construction makes it a practical and reliable companion on any stage in the world for lavalier microphones, headsets as well as instruments. High-quality lithium-ion battery system.
The lightweight SK 6000 digital pocket transmitter can be combined with lavalier microphones and headsets, and shines as a high-end solution for instruments like guitar and bass. Maximum transmission reliability of the renowned Long Range mode and outstanding audio quality of the Sennheiser Audio Codec (SeDAC) are shared with the wireless masterpiece, Digital 9000. Sophisticated electronics prevent disturbing intermodulation, even with numerous transmitters in the most confined spaces. This allows operation in an equidistant frequency grid and efficiently utilizes the available frequency spectrum.
The right microphone for every application: Sennheiser lavalier microphones MKE 1, MKE 2 and MKE 40, Headsets HSP 2, HSP 4 and SL Headmic.
A special magnesium housing offers the perfect balance between light weight, inconspicuous size and rugged construction with shielding against moisture. The BA 61 lithium-ion battery pack ensures up to 6.5 hours of operation. Alternatively, operation is also possible with batteries from the B 60 battery set.
Additionally, the transmitter is compatible with the EK 6042 and EM 9046 in Long Range mode.
- Digital, lightweight and rugged high performance body pack with a wide selection of microphones or as an instrument transmitter
- Intermodulation-free even at close proximity to multiple transmitters
- Large 88 MHz switching bandwidth ensures exibility and reliable operation even in demanding RF environments
- Three frequency variations (470-558 MHz, 550-638 MHz, 630-718 MHz)
- Sennheiser 3-pin connector allows connection to a variety of microphones or an instrument
- Highly effective intermodulation protection
- AES 256 encryption and Digital 9000 encryption
- Compatible with EK 6042 and EM 9046 in Long Range mode
- Li-ion battery packs with 5.5 hours run time
- Magnesium housing