Lectrosonics Octopack – Portable Multicoupler For SR Series Receivers. To address increasing demand for more wireless channels in location production, the Octopack combines up to four SRB Series compact receivers into a lightweight, rugged assembly with a self-contained power supply and antenna signal distribution. This powerful production tool provides up to eight audio channels in a tiny package ready to work in applications from a production cart to a portable mixing bag.
Comes with a Raycom extended 5 Year Warranty, for more information click here
- Modular configuration accommodates up to four SRB Series compact receivers
- High-performance antenna multi coupler with isolated outputs
- Switchable antenna power for remote coaxial RF amplifiers
- Discrete power distribution with individual protective fusing
- External DC or onboard battery powering
- Automatic power source switching triggered by the voltage comparator
- Machined aluminium chassis for sound cart or portable bag use
High-quality antenna distribution requires the use of ultra-quiet RF amps plus isolated and optimally matched signal paths through the circuitry to ensure equal performance from all connected receivers. In addition, the amplifiers used must be high overload types to avoid generating IM (intermodulation) within the multicoupler itself.
Octopack meets these requirements for RF performance. Lectrosonics SRB receivers require an SRUNI plate to fit. Wisycom MCR42S receivers require an SLK42-IK plate to fit (Does not use top screw fixings, however)
4 – Slot Plug (Part #P1139)
2 – Antennas (Part #A8UKIT)
1 – Power Cable (Part #21746)
1 – Combo Tool (Part #P1246)
1 – Manual