Rycote Connbox CB1 (XLR-3F)
The Rycote Connbox CB1 (XLR-3F) has been designed to isolate and greatly reduce handling and cable-borne noise to the microphone. The Connbox CB1 (XLR-3F tail not detachable) is suitable for mono microphones with a 3-pin XLR connector.
- Isolates and minimises handling and cable-borne noise
- Greatly improves the audio quality of recordings
- A ready-to-use solution for connection problems
- Input connector: XLR -3F
- Input Connbox Connector: Hardwired
- Input Cable outside diameter: 2.5mm
- Input Cable Exposed Length: 130mm
- Input Cable Band Colour: Plain
- Output Connector: XLR – 3M
- Output Connbox Connector: Hardwired
- Output Cable Outside Diameter: 4.8mm
- Output Cable Exposed Length: 450mm
- Output Cable Band Colour: Plain
The connbox Acts as a transition connector and anchor point for the microphone tail, the lengths of cable are set to work perfectly with the microphone fitted in the windshield, without touching the internal surface of the basket. The soft cable then greatly reduces the transmission path of cable-borne noise, thus further reducing cable rumble.