Wisycom BFA Wideband Active Amplifier
The Wisycom BFA Wideband Active Amplifier integrates a unique bank of filters along with a low noise amplifier. Filters and gain can be easily setup locally thru a 4 key navigation buttons and a TFT display or remotely with a data connection on the same RF coaxial cable.
Using the latest Wisycom filter technology, BFA gives a full control of RF zones and allows to build flexible and remote controllable antenna systems.
- Huge reception band: 410-1300 MHz
- Remote controllable thru coax cable
- RF gain from -12 to +27 dBu (1 dB step)
- Easy configuration thru a TFT display
- Tunable filter for interference control
- Antenna off for RF zone disabling
- Fixed band saw filter
- Pass thru DC selectable for device cascading
- 3 High Pass & 3 Low Pass filters
- Waterproof with gasket sealing