Shure ULXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4 Wireless Receiver offers a spectrum and RF intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application. Features include Digital Predictive Switching Diversity, 72MHz tuning range and AES 256 encryption.
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity
- Up to 72 MHz tuning range
- Optimised scanning automatically finds, and prioritises the cleanest frequencies to be manually deployed to transmitters or IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio
- Individual gain controls (up to 60 dB) and LED meters
- XLR outputs for each channel
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers.
- Compatible with Wireless Workbench 6 software for advanced control.
- Interference detection
- 24bit / 48 kHz digital audio
- 20Hz – 20kHz frequency range with flat response
- Greater than 120 dB dynamic range
- Up to 22 active transmitters in one 8 MHz TV channel in standard mode.
- High density mode allows up to 63 active transmitters on one 8 MHz TV channel.
- AES-256 bit encryption equipped for secure wireless transmission
For a look at the full Shure range available at Raycom, click HERE