Lectrosonics M2C Active Antenna Combiner
The Lectrosonics M2C Active Antenna Combiner is designed as an ideal matching component to Lectrosonics digital transmitters. Up to eight transmitters can feed a single antenna to minimise cabling in multi-channel systems. The inputs are isolated to minimise crosstalk and IM (intermodulation) between RF channels.
- Combines up to eight transmitter RF output signals to feed a single antenna
- Frequency range 470 to 614 MHz
- High overload components minimise intermodulation products
- Up to 100mW input on each port
- Efficient architecture for low power consumption
- USB port for firmware updates
- Front panel LEDs indicate active channel
- Made in the USA
The overall architecture of the design provides excellent performance with low power consumption and heat buildup. Front panel indicators display active status of RF inputs. A USB port on the front panel is provided for firmware updates.