Lectrosonics IFBT4-VHF Compact Transmitter
The Lectrosonics IFBT4-VHF transmitter was designed for use in broadcast, motion picture, theater, and stage applications where extended operating range and high-quality audio are essential. The transmitter can also be used as a stand-alone device or patched directly into popular intercom systems.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology*Microprocessor controlled operation
- 50 mW power output for long range use
- Pilot tone squelch control
- Multi-use XLR input jack
- Built-in microphone preamp
- DIP switch programmable intercom input
- Tx mute for frequency scrolling
- Multi-function LCD display
- Rugged machined aluminum construction
The transmitter features 50 mW power output for superior long-range use. A pilot tone signal controls the audio squelch on the receiver to eliminate noise when the IFBT4-VHF is turned off and prevents the receiver from locking onto false signals. The IFBT4-VHF incorporates a multi-use XLR input jack and DIP switches with settings for dynamic mic, line level, Clear Com® and RTS sources. In IFB mode, the system is optimized for vocal clarity.