Returning or Cancelling Orders
Not happy with your purchase? Don’t worry, you can notify us of the return within 14 working days of receiving the order. You then have a further 14 days to return the order and once received, Raycom have 14 days to complete your refund or exchange for a different product.
Before returning any items please read our terms and conditions below.
To notify us, please complete the below returns form. Once the form has been sent, a member of the sales team will be in touch.
When returning the items. We ask that you return them in the same condition that we supplied them to you. Please package the items up securely and safely so that they are not damaged during transit. Use the original delivery packaging where possible.
We strongly recommend using a recorded or tracked delivery service. Please send the return items to:
Returns, Raycom Ltd, Unit 8 Abbey Court Lane, Abbey Lane, Evesham, WR11 4BY
Returns Terms & Conditions:
Returns of an order for a refund or an exchange:
- Cost of return: The costs of returning goods to Raycom shall be borne by you, the customer, in all circumstances without exception, unless otherwise agreed upon with Raycom.
- Loss & damage: Return items must be packed suitably and insured against the event of loss in transit. Raycom Ltd will not be responsible for lost or damaged returned goods. Lost or damaged goods may effect the level of refund on equipment.
- Delivery costs: The original postage and packaging costs will not be refunded under any circumstances unless agreed with Raycom Ltd
- Upon receipt of the goods, to Raycom Ltd, and with prior arrangement, we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required and agreed
The right to return goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
- in the event that the product has been used, in any way, shape or form, other than limited useage when the goods are unpacked
- in the case of software, audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed, broken or is incomplete
- to any products that we have made on special order and or customised specifically for you
The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions, or should you have a question regarding this policy, please do get in touch.
Cancelling an order:
In accordance with the distance selling regulations, any order with us can be cancelled before we have dispatched your items. In this instance we will refund you in full using the chosen payment method. Terms for our cancellation and returns policy.
If you wish to cancel your order:
- Notify us by email email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you, or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with our returns policy