Zoom F8N Orca Bag Bundle
The Zoom F8N Orca Bag Bundle includes the new Zoom F8N multi track field recorder and the Orca OR-28 sound bag. You can carry your F8N along with other audio accessories such as cables, batteries, NP1 battery, NP1 shoe adapter, receivers, etc.
Features of Zoom F8n:
- 8-channel/10-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 8 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Compact and lightweight aluminum chassis, weighing just
- 2 pounds (without batteries)
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and less than -127 dBu EIN
- Switchable +4dB inputs with mic/line options for both XLR and TRS
- Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
- Zoom AutoMix™ software
- Support for up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording, and 44.1 kHz, plus 47.952 kHz/48.048 kHz for HD video compatibility;
- 16-/24-bit resolution
- Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm when on and up to 0.2 ppm when powered off)
- I/O on standard BNC connectors; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 8x AA batteries, external DC battery pack with Hirose connector, or 12V AC adapter (AA’s and DC battery pack not included)
- Dedicated gain control knob, 6-segment LED level meter, and PFL/Solo switch for each channel
- High pass filter, phase invert, and Mid-Side decoder
- Input delay of up to 30 msec per channel / output delay of up to 10 frames per output
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules; optional extender cable enables remote positioning
- Dual mini-XLR (TA3) balanced Main Outs plus ⅛” stereo mini-jack Sub Out
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with front panel volume control
- 2.4″ full-color backlit LCD with monochromatic mode
- Dedicated PFL display with viewable trim settings
- Dual SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots, up to 512 GB each – Dual recording
- Records in BWF-compliant WAV or MP3 file formats
- Support for extensive metadata (BWF and iXML); input time, date, project, scene number, etc.
- Built-in slate mic/slate tone with front panel switch
- Use as an 8-in/4-out USB audio interface (@ 96 kHz)
- Free Zoom F8 Control App for iOS allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry
Whats new? – Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
The F8n is equipped with Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters that provide overload protection no matter what comes your way. By adding a 1 millisecond delay, the limiters “look ahead” anticipating clipping before it’s recorded. Limiting is applied to each of the 8 channels simultaneously at full resolution, with 10 to 20 dB of headroom to ensure pristine audio on every take.
State-Of-The-Art Time Code
The F8n utilizes a Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) that generates time code at 0.2 ppm accuracy, enabling rock-solid syncing of audio and video. When powered off, the F8n will maintain up to 0.2 ppm accuracy. Time code I/O is provided on BNC connectors.
Three Power Sources
A 4-pin Hirose connector allows the use of external 9-18 volt DC battery packs. Power can also be provided by 8 AA batteries or the AD-19 AC adapter included with your device. The F8n can switch power sources at a user-defined voltage level for uninterrupted recording.
For More on the F8N – Here
ORCA OR-28 Audio Bag
The OR-28 has an internal honeycomb frame, which create a durable “cage” that expertly protects the gear inside the bag.
The bag comes with two handles and a padded shoulder strap.
The bag can be accessed from all 6 directions, which helps the operator to arrange and access the equipment inside easily. There are two extra pockets, one at the front for storing headsets, cables, batteries, etc. The back pocket can hold a small battery.
For Info on the ORCA OR-28 Audio Bag – Here