Zaxcom TRXLT3 Wideband Transmitter
The Zaxcom TRXLT3 Wideband Transmitter is a wide-band transmitter featuring the new Zaxcom High Density (ZHD) Modulation. ZHD Modulation¬†allows up to 10 channels of wireless to¬†be operated in only 1 MHz of spectrum space. Channel spacing will vary based on the receiver you pair it with.
The wireless signal is only 50 KHz wide and can be spaced as close as 100 KHz channel to channel allowing up to sixty channels of ZHD wireless in a single 6 MHz American television channel. The new modulation is ultra efficient resulting in incredible transmission range.
- Digital Modulation – 100% digital modulation for superior audio quality
- Encrypted Audio – keeps transmitted audio private
- Intermodulation Resistant – removes unwanted spurious emissions for a cleaner signal
- Internal Backup Recording – capture quality back-up audio even in the most hostile RF environment
- Internal Recording – records timecoded audio files
- MARF – highly reliable lossless recording format
- Neverclip – gives you an incredible dynamic range without clipping your audio
- Timecode – built-in timecode reader and generator
- Zaxnet – provides wireless timecode, ZaxNet audio and remote control between Zaxcom products
- ZaxNet QC Audio – quality control confidence monitoring without returning to your cart
- ZHD Modulation – a 50 KHz wide signal spaced as close as 100 KHz apart with outstanding transmission distance
Zaxcom TRXLT3 Wideband Transmitter are capable of running all existing mono Zaxcom modulations maintaining compatibility with all currently produced Zaxcom receivers. ZHD modulation conforms to all currently proposed FCC regulations for spectrally efficient wireless transmission.
A bit about spacing
- The LT3 paired with any Zaxcom wireless receivers in Mono or XR Modes can be spaced as close as 400 KHz channel to channel
- The LT3 paired with any Zaxcom QRX235, QRX200 or QRX212 in ZHD mode can be spaced as close as 200 KHz channel to channel (300 KHz recommended)
- The LT3 paired with the QRX300 or QRX312 in ZHD mode can be spaced as close as 100 KHz channel to channel
The TRXLT3.5 covers blocks 20 through 23 (512-614MHz) and the TRXLA3.6 covers blocks 23 through 26 (596 ‚Äì 698 MHz). Itls lightweight and durable, housed in a high strength, impact resistant nylon polymer casing.
The LT3 works with ZaxNet, Zaxcom’s 2.4-GHz RF network that distributes remote control commands, timecode and IFB audio. With ZaxNet, one can remotely control transmitter settings such as gain, frequency channel selection, transport controls and output power levels. When paired with an IFB100/200 and Deva or Fusion the units can also replay audio via a timecode reference giving production sound mixers the ability to replay and remix audio, creating a virtual multi-track playback and re-record system.
The LT3 also sends a Quality Control audio signal over ZaxNet so when micing someone you don’t have to go to the cart to hear how it sounds. Now you can use an ERX to listen to the mic right on the spot.
Also available by special order: TRXLT3.5S*** & TRXLT3.6S***
The ‘S’ model is a stereo version of the LT3. The ‘S’ model takes two lavaliere microphones into the single 3-pin LEMO connector. A stereo image is then wirelessly transmitted opening up unlimited possibilities for the enhancement of audio on programming delivered in 5.1 surround format.
***The Stereo version of the LT3 does NOT have NeverClip / No ZHD in Stereo Mode***
Zaxcom Digital Recording Wireless Transmitters are protected under patent #’s: 7,711,443 & 7,929,902
Visit Zaxcom – Zaxcom