Wisycom Transmitter Board Upgrade
NEW! Now available – Upgrade your existing transmitters to UN
The Wisycom transmitter board upgrade converts MTP40S, MTP41S and MTB40S transmitters to include the latest Ultrasound and Narrowband features.
Should your transmitter already be narrowband, this upgrade will also offer the use of the wideband option.
What this means?
- Complete protection from Ultrasonic interference, due to a dedicated 70 dB filter
- Narrowband operation, put simply doubles the amount of channels and allows for up to a further 50% coverage
- SW Selectable for narrowband/wideband maintains full compatibility with all Wisycom legacy receivers
What to do:
Before proceeding with your order please read this!
- Ensure your Transmitter is LI (Linear Version). The letters LI should be included in the product code on the transmitter inside the battery door.
- Please note we are NOT able to accept orders from outside of the UK at this time for this service
- Select the quantity of upgrades you require
- Include the serial numbers on the comments section of your order (your order MUST include the serial numbers, we need to know which is yours!)
*Paypal Express skips the comment section at Checkout. If used, please reply to the order confirmation email with serial numbers included.
- Pay for the board upgrade, please note that the cost of shipping the unit (s) back to you is included at checkout
- Print off your order confirmation (makes sure those serial numbers are on it, if they aren’t just write them on there!) and include it with your parcel
- Please package up your transmitters securely and safely (not forgetting to include the order confirmation and your serial numbers!)
- Head off to the Post Office, or contact your courier of choice – we STRONGLY recommend using a recorded or tracked service
- Address to TX Upgrade, Raycom Ltd, Unit 8 Abbey Court Lane, Abbey Lane, Evesham, WR11 4BY
- We’ll upgrade the board and send back to you, should you wish to add anything to your order (an extra pack of stickies never goes amiss does it!) simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be only too happy to help!
How to find your serial number? This will be located on a sticker on the inside of the door, alternatively it is also available to locate within the menu settings of your device. The serial number will be a letter, followed by 7 digits, an example would be Y8800055
Transmitter Model, this may be identified above the serial number sticker, and will be MTP40S-EU, MTP41S-EU or MTP40S-EUX, MTP41S-EUX or MTB40S-EU, MTB40S-EUX
Depending on demand and flow of units for upgrade we hope to keep turn around time to less than 10 working days.