The Wisycom RPU500 is a high power reporter unit in ultra-wideband. With its Compact size and low weight, it is easily portable and designed especially for Reportage.
- High transmitter power output (up to 1W)
- Ultra-Wideband VHF & UHF
- 5+ Hours battery lifetime when using the standard battery pack (RRC2040) so reporters can keep recording for longer.
- 2 Audio Outputs (3.5mm waterproof jack)
- Long range Bluetooth or USB control Through the Wisycom Manager software.
- Embedded recorder for audio recording on an SD card.
- High visibility transflective Full-colour display for use in bright sunlight.
- 4 Pin hirose connector for DC power supply
- 1 MAIN XLR audio input
- 1 AUX audio input (3.5mm waterproof jack)
RF Power: Low (300mW)/ Medium (700mW)/ High (1W)
Antenna connector: BNC type female
Frequencies: 5kHz minimum step (easily reprogrammed with Bluetooth, USB-C or optional UPKmini
Frequency error: Less than 2.5 ppm when used at the recommended temperature range
Modulation: FM mono, wideband or narrowband IFBN (SW selectable)
Nominal deviation: ± 40kHz for wideband and ±25 kHz for narrowband
Peak deviation: ±56kHz for wideband and ±35kHz for narrowband
Antenna input impedance: 50 ohm BNC type
Spurious emissions: Less than 2nW (average of 0.1 pW)
AF bandwidth: 50Hz-20KHz (1dB) for wideband and 50hz-15 KHz (1db) for narrowband
Audio connectors: 1x XLR3-f type for audio input. 1x 3.5mm jack for audio input or output. 1x 3.5mm jack for audio output
Managing interface: USB-C, Bluetooth (long range) or optional UPKmini program
Command buttons: Pgm, Talkback 1, Talkback 2 and Talkback 3.
Display: Trasflective colour display for ease of use in the sun.
Powering: Standard battery pack RRC2040 with Hirose 4 pin connection.
Power consumption: 2250mA at 2.6V average (display off, 100mW power.)
Battery life: 5+ hours with the standard RRC2040 battery
Temperature range: -10°C – +55°C
Dimensions: 73.1mm x 64.5mm x 21.6mm (with clip attached)
Weight: 950g (including battery.)
Wisycom has over 30 years of experience in audio equipment for broadcasting and field based sound applications. For more information check the Wisycom Website
For the full Wisycom range available at Raycom, please click Here