Wisycom MTP41 Beltpack Transmitter – High (566 – 798 MHz) – Ex Demo
The Wisycom MTP41S Beltpack Transmitter – High (566 – 798 MHz) – Ex Demo. They have some marks and scratches from being used but are in perfect working order. 1 year warranty.
The MTP41s is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Very easy and quick to use thanks to an OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. The MTP41 also benefits from the latest Wisycom RF technology along with enhanced robustness against noise.
- Tuneable bandwidth from 566 to 798 MHz
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Ultra-light metal alloy body (60g without battery)
- User selectable multi-companding systems:
- ENR (noise optimized)
- ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 1 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH
- > 5 hours @ 50mW output power
- > 7 hours @ 10mW output power
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Easy and quick to setup by the OLED display, gain/freq button and joggle selector
- Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 100dB in 1dB step
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments