Wisycom MTH400 Handheld Microphone Transmitter
The Wisycom MTH400 Handheld Microphone Transmitter is especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. It is very easy and quick to use thanks to the OLED display and 1 joggle selector and 2 buttons for setup of gain and channel. The MTH400 also benefits from the latest Wisycom RF technology, it has been especially designed for robustness against noise and self-interference thanks to a special intermodulation cancellation circuit.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in the 470 to 798 MHz range
- Enhanced robustness against intermodulation and antenna performance thanks to special “intermodulation cancellation” circuit.
- Thin and ergonomic body design
- Ultra-light and tough aluminum alloy body
- Software switchable companding systems
- ENR (noise optimized)
- ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH with quick release system
- about 11 hours (50mW with Alk. batteries)
- more than 14 hours (10mW with Alk. batteries)
- Infrared interface
- Easy and quick to setup with the OLED display
- 1 joggle selector and 4 quick setup buttons (level/channel adjustment)
- Available with a range of MCM type premium heads (DPA/Schoeps/Milab)