Wisycom MTB40S Plug On Transmitter
The new Wisycom MTB40S Plug On Transmitter is an ‚ÄúUltrasonic and switchable Narrowband/Wideband‚Äù transmitter and is extremely small and light, specially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
- Switchable Wideband – Narrowband operation
- LINEAR mode – Intermodulation free operation
- Ultrasound protectionExample for 1 DVBT (8 MHz)
- 250KHz space -> 33 Mic (narrowband option)
- 350kHz space -> 23 Mic (wideband)
- It provides the widest switching bandwidth available, up 232 MHz range to find the best frequency, anywhere in the World.
- It mounts the best selective audio filter to avoid any ultrasonic interference
- Advanced linear technology eliminates intermodulation distortion for more robust signal, extended range, and the ability to operate several transmitters within close proximity to each other.
- The combination of Narrowband and Linear transmitters allow you to tune every 200kHz and the reduced RX bandwidth gives a 3dB uplift in sensitivity.
- Switching by SW in ‚Äúwideband‚Äù mode‚Äù, MTB40S-UN maintains full compatibility with all previous Wisycom legacy receivers
- The transmitter is designed for maximum performance with minimal power consumption which generates less heat ‚Äì it is always comfortable to wear or operate.
- ENC and ENR algorithms for perfect audio in any application almost delay-free with creating and shape presets for the desired sound.