Wisycom MRK980 Dual Channel Receiver
Wisycom MRK980 Dual Channel Receiver is a true diversity, ultra-wideband dual channel receiver. With its 1090MHz of band switching, it ensures the users an exceptional band flexibility, combined with a superb selectivity and intermodulation immunity, for best operating performances of the wireless microphone systems.
The MRK980 also features an internal DSP processor, Wisycom famous Multicompanding system, new Dante compatibility and a completely and renewed user interface, which make this system easy and quick to setup.
“Easy & quick to use” thanks to automatic setup functions (i.e. frequencies, squelch), remote configuration utilities (Dante/Ethernet control connections), a display with intuitive contextual menu navigation and shortcut buttons on the front panel.
“Extremely flexible”, with an incredible frequency agility of 1090MHz (VHF/UHF/DME); more than one rack can be connected together through a simple ethernet cable to act as a multi- channel receiver. Moreover the DSP board allows the units to work with several digital audio outputs (i.e. AES/EBU, DANTE, …), with multi-companding compatibilities and the new adaptive squelch function.
“Best in class performance”, thanks to the latest Wisycom technology, the unit has extreme RF sensitivity and immunity plus superb audio quality.
“A durable & upgradable investment”, thanks to the very robust design (aluminum housing) and the ability to upgrade/enhance the unit performances with a simple slot in card (pc-like through the DEXB expansion bus)
The MRK980 system is already set up for the unique PTT function (remote command), developed and patented by Wisycom:
Simply pushing this button (PTT), the presenter initiates remote switching of the receiver’s output, from the “main line” to the additional “intercom line”, in order to be able to talk “off-air” directly with the technical team. Then all the PTT MICs can be connected in pre-fad creating a clever intercom setup.
- Two channels true diversity receiver (full DSP processing)
- Up to 1090 MHz bandwidth in 170/1260 MHz range
- Push to talk (PTT) enabled with dedicated outputs (optional)
- Analogue, AES/EBU & Dante outputs (with redundancy)
- Dante machine Synchronized mode: no sample rate delay!
- Next Gen Multiband front-end filtering:
– High Q moving filter in 170-230 MHz
– High Q moving filter in 470-800 MHz
– High Q moving filter in 960-1160 MHz (DME) (or 806-810 MHz saw filter – Japan)
– Country specific saw filters: USA 940-960 MHz or Japan 1240-1260 MHz
- Extreme low noise VCO with ultrafast spectrum scan for optimal quick & easy setup
- High contrast OLED display
- Monitor & control through USB and Wisycom Manager 2.0 (computer SW)
- Expansion slot for GPIO or future additional feature
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable):
- Narrowband allows 50% more band efficiency (200/250 kHz channel density)
- Narrowband allows about 3dB extra sensitivity and noise immunity