Wisycom MRK960 Dual Channel True Diversity Rackmount Receiver
The Wisycom MRK960 Dual Channel True Diversity Rackmount Receiver presents exceptional selectivity and inter-modulation immunity for best operating performance of the wireless-microphone system even in the presence of DVTB-T transmitter’s signals.
The MRK960 is designed to be:
- “Quick & easy to use” thanks to automatic setup functions (i.e. frequencies, squelch), remote configuration utilities (USB/Ethernet), display with intuitive context menu navigation.
- “Extremely flexible,” in fact each of the two receivers can work in a 370 MHz bandwidth, more than one rack can be connected together through a simple USB cable to act a multi-channel receiver. Moreover, the DSP interface allows the units to work with several digital audio output (i.e. AES/EBU, Ethersound,), multi-companding compatibilities and other digital features.
- “Best in class performances,” thanks to the latest Wisycom technology the unit has extreme RF sensitivity and immunity and superb audio quality.
- “A durable & upgradable investment”, thanks to the very robust design (aluminum housing) and the possibility to upgrade the unit’s performances with simple slot in cards (pc-like through the DEXB expansion bus).
Moreover, the MRK 960 is already set up for the exclusive PTT function, recently developed by Wisycom and now appreciated in the broadcast world. It’s able to work directly with the new wireless microphones provided with built-in telemetry (either body-pack or hand-held transmitters) and Push-To-Talk button: simply pushing this button, the presenter causes the remote switching of the receiver’s output-line, from the “main line” to the additional “intercom line”, in order to be able to talk “off-air” directly with the technical team (optionally a stuttering tone is back generated to signal the presenter of the push to talk status).
- Dual true diversity in a 19″ 1U stand-alone format.
- Switching bandwidth up 370 MHz in the UHF range.
- DSP based audio processing for unbeatable audio and digital outputs with Wisycom’s PTT (push to talk) patented technology already integrated.
- 40 groups of 60 frequencies, fully user programmable.
- Multi-compander operations
- Infrared interface for programming and transmitter synchronization
- Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology for:
- remote TX battery monitoring
- tone-squelch operating
- PTT function (An optional back-panel module is available, with the secondary intercom output)
- Easy setup and operation through the OLED display