Wisycom MPR52 Dual Channel Ultrawide Band Receiver
The new Wisycom MPR52 Dual Channel Ultrawide Band Receiver is a two channel diversity receiver with up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470-1260 MHz range and has DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Outputs (AES3).
The MPR52 features next generation multi-band front-end filtering.
The software allows users to switch between wideband and narrowband DSP-FM operation, providing users options based on their project needs.
Country specific Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters are also available (USA: 935-960 MHz and Japan: 1240-1260 MHz).
The receiver also offers convenient function buttons, including a dedicated frequency scan option.
Battery management is flexible as it features standard battery packs that can be charged with the dedicated charger or through the micro-usb-B connector.
- Two channels diversity receiver
- DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Output (AES3)
- Up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range
- Next Gen Multiband front-end filtering:
- High Q moving filter in 470-960 MHz
- High Q moving filter in 960-1160 MHz (DME)
- Country specific saw filters: USA 940-960 MHz & Japan 1240-1260 MHz
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable):
- Narrowband allows more 50% band efficiency
- Narrowband allows about 3dB extra sensitivity and noise immunity
- Extreme low noise VCO with ultrafast spectrum scan for optimal quick & easy setup
- High contrast OLED display
- Automatic scan & transmitter programming through infrared
- DSP based for extreme flexibility and multicompanding operations
- Miniature design with integrated battery pack:
- rechargeable lithium pack
- 2 x AA batteries
- Operation and charger (lithium) thru USB connector
- Monitor & control through USB and Wisycom Manager 2.0 (computer SW):
- This transform MPR52 in a quick and low noise portable spectrum scanner!
The MPR52 can be bought as a kit with 2 x Wisycom Transmitters. Please see here: MPR52 Kit
For more information on Wisycom and their products or for firmware updates. Please visit here: Wisycom