Wisycom MPR51 ENG Kit
The Wisycom MPR51 ENG Kit is a single channel solution which includes the MPR51 ENG Receiver, receiver camera mount and either a MTP40s or MTP41S transmitter.
All transmitters will have the new Ultrasound protection, narrowband-wideband options and Linear mode. The MPR51 is now narrowband-wideband switchable.
MPR51-ENG is a compact wideband receiver designed for professional ENG, broadcast, and field production applications.
This receiver features a real TRUE DIVERSITY configuration along with a unique wide-band tuning range of 230 MHz of bandwidth.
- analogue and digital outputs
- wideband and narrowband DSP-FM operation
The receiver also offers convenient function buttons, including a dedicated frequency scan option.
Battery management is flexible as it features standard battery packs that can be charged with the dedicated charger or through the micro-USB-B connector.
- True diversity receiver
- DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Output (AES3)
- 230 MHz bandwidth
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable):
‚Äì Narrowband allows more 50% band efficiency
‚Äì Narrowband allows about 3dB extra sensitivity and noise immunity
- High contrast OLED display
- Automatic scan & transmitter programming through infrared
- DSP based for extreme flexibility and multicompanding operations
- Miniature design with integrated battery pack:
‚Äì rechargeable lithium pack
‚Äì 2 x AA batteries
- Operation and charger (lithium) thru USB connector
- Monitor & control through USB and Wisycom Manager 2.0 (computer SW):
‚Äì This transform MPR51 in a quick portable spectrum scanner!
MTP40S or MTP41S Transmitter:
The MTP40S-UN or MTP41S-UN transmitter is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter specially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
The continuous shrinking spectrum has given us the opportunity to find new solutions and face the upcoming problems related to noise, interferences, and reduced working bandwidth.
The new UN ‚ÄúUltrasonic Narrowband‚Äù technology, allows:
- Absolute protection from Ultrasonic interference (e.g. next-gen camera range trackers) thanks to a dedicated 70 dB filter
- Narrowband operations, to operate using half of the bandwidth and have an extra 50% range.
- Commute by SW to a wideband mode for compatibility with legacy Wisycom system
- It provides the widest switching bandwidth available, up 232 MHz range to find the best frequency, anywhere in the World.
- It mount the best selective audio filter to avoid any ultrasonic interference
- Advanced linear technology eliminates intermodulation distortion for more robust signal, extended range, and the ability to operate several transmitters within close
- proximity to each other.
- The combination of Narrowband and Linear transmitters allow you to tune every 200kHz and the reduced RX bandwidth gives 3dB uplift in sensitivity.
- Switching by SW in ‚Äúwideband‚Äù mode‚Äù, MTP40S-UN maintains full compatibility with all previous Wisycom legacy receivers
- The transmitter is designed for maximum performance with minimal power consumption which generates less heat ‚Äì it is always comfortable to wear or operate.
- ENC and ENR algorithms for perfect audio in any application almost delay free with create and shape presets for the desired sound.