Wisycom MPR30 ENG Kit
The Wisycom MPR30 ENG Kit is an affordable one channel wireless solution. It includes an MPR30 ENG Receiver, camera mount and either 1 x MTP41S or 1 x MTP40S transmitter.
All transmitters now have ultrasound protection, narrowband-wideband switchable options and linear mode. The MPR30 receiver is only Wideband compatible. This means the transmitter must be in ‘wideband’ mode when using it with the MPR30 ENG
MPR30 ENG Receiver
MPR30ENG is a compact true diversity receiver designed for professional ENG, broadcast, and field production applications. This receiver features a real TRUE DIVERSITY configuration along with a unique wide-band tuning range up to 232 MHz.
All audio processing is managed by a powerful DSP to allow multicompanding, audio enhancement and a digital control data. Very easy and versatile thanks to its:
- Oled display,
- navigation button controls,
- infrared sinc and programming,
- automatic scan.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/798 MHz range
- TRUE DIVERSITY RECEIVER with 2 whip antennas
- Miniature design with integrated battery pack: rechargeable lithium pack or 2 x AA batteries
- Easy to use thanks to an OLED display
- Dedicated function buttons
- Frequency scan function
- Automatic transmitter programming thru infrared and USB
- MIC and LINE balanced outputs
MTP40S or MTP41S Transmitter:
The MTP40S-UN or MTP41S-UN transmitter is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter specially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
The continuous shrinking spectrum has given us the opportunity to find new solutions and face the upcoming problems related to noise, interferences, and reduced working bandwidth.
The new UN “Ultrasonic Narrowband” technology, allows:
- Absolute protection from Ultrasonic interference (e.g. next-gen camera range trackers) thanks to a dedicated 70 dB filter
- Narrowband operations, to operate using half of the bandwidth and have an extra 50% range.
- Commute by SW to a wideband mode for compatibility with legacy Wisycom system
- It provides the widest switching bandwidth available, up 232 MHz range to find the best frequency, anywhere in the World.
- It mount the best selective audio filter to avoid any ultrasonic interference
- Advanced linear technology eliminates intermodulation distortion for more robust signal, extended range, and the ability to operate several transmitters within close
- proximity to each other.
- The combination of Narrowband and Linear transmitters allow you to tune every 200kHz and the reduced RX bandwidth gives 3dB uplift in sensitivity.
- Switching by SW in “wideband” mode”, MTP40S-UN maintains full compatibility with all previous Wisycom legacy receivers
- The transmitter is designed for maximum performance with minimal power consumption which generates less heat – it is always comfortable to wear or operate.
- ENC and ENR algorithms for perfect audio in any application almost delay free with create and shape presets for the desired sound.