Wisycom MCR54 Quad 4 Channel RX with 4 x TX Kit
The Wisycom MCR54 Quad 4 Channel RX with 4 x TX Kit includes the BPA54 base which has 4-Pin Hirose for standalone powering and 2 x TA5M connectors outputting 4 Analogue tracks or 4 Digital AES.
When used with the SLK54-IK plate, the MCR54 offers Superslot compatibly. The SLK54-IK are available for purchase separately, please click here
The Kit includes:
- 1 x MCR54 Quad True Diversity Receiver
- 4 x TX’s – MTP40s or MTP41s, Black or 2 of each type
- BPA54 Standalone Base Plate
*The MTP40’s come as 100mW (EUX) and the MTP41s come as 50mW (EU).
MCR54 Quad Receiver
The Wisycom MCR54 is a camera quadruple true diversity wireless microphone receiver system in a modular stand-alone or slot-in configuration. It is compatible with most camera slots and “multi-slot” mixer accessories.
- Four-channel True Diversity receiver (8 Receiver boards!)
- Exceptionally compact and highly robust
- DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Output (AES3)
- Up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range
- Next-Gen Multiband front-end filtering
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable)
- High contrast OLED display
- Automatic scan & transmitter programming through infrared and Bluetooth 5 long range
For the latest Firmware please visit our blog here
MTP40S double battery transmitter / MTP41S single battery transmitter
The MTP40/41 are extremely small and light pocket transmitters especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. They are very easy and quick to use thanks to an OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. They also benefit from the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/1160 MHz range
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances through a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- LINEAR feature @L20 power setting: allows EVENLY SPACED frequency allocation intermodulation free
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Ultra-light metal alloy body
- User-selectable multi-companding systems:ENR (noise optimised)ENC (voice optimised)
- Battery: AA Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or Lithium
- approx. 7h @ 100mW and 20L (=20mW LINEAR)
- approx. 10h @ 50mWapprox.
- 12h @ 20mWapprox. 14h @ 10mW
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Extended regulation on Mic input gain
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments
- 48V phantom power to use wired mic through the PHA48 accessory
- Switchable Wideband – Narrowband operation
- LINEAR mode – Intermodulation free operation
- Ultrasound protection