Wisycom MCR42S Receiver and MTP40S Transmitter Kit
The Wisycom MCR42S Receiver and MTP40S Transmitter Kit provides a tuneable bandwidth of up to 232 MHz. This allows the Wisycom MCR42S and MTP40S kit to be used in multiple locations aeound the world!
Wisycom MCR42 and 40S Kit Includes:
1 x MCR42S Dual Receiver, inc Digcom2 (multi compander option)
1 x BPA42 PTT base
2 x MTP40S Transmitters
1 x VAP42 Carry Case
MCR42S DUAL CHANNEL, TRUE DIVERSITY – UHF MINIATURE CAMERA RECEIVER
The MCR42S is a camera receiver designed for the best-in-class performance. Four receivers are internally paired for TRUE DIVERSITY. Its front end has a chain of micro-controlled movable filters to allow BROADBAND OPERATION up to a range of 232 MHz with great selectivity. A powerful low consumption DSP gives you the best of analogue and digital technologies in an hybrid approach for smooth operation, wide coverage and with Wisycom’s patented PTT (push to talk) already integrated.
- Dual channel, true diversity in a modular stand-alone or slot-in format.
- Switching bandwidth up 232 MHz in the UHF range.
- DSP based audio processing for unbeatable audio and digital outputs with Wisycom’s PTT (push to talk) patented technology already integrated.
- 40 groups of 60 frequencies, fully user programmable.
- Multi-compander operation
- Infrared interface for programming and transmitter synchronization
- Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology allows:
- remote TX battery monitoring
- tone-squelch operating
- PTT function (An optional back-panel module is available, with the secondary intercom output)
- Easy setup and operation through the OLED display
MTP40S WIDE-BAND BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
The MTP40S is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Very easy and quick to use thanks to an OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. The MTP40S benefits from the latest Wisycom RF technology along with enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in the 470 to 798 MHz range
- Enhanced robustness against self-interference and antenna performance through a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Ultra-light metal alloy body (80g without batteries)
- User selectable multi-companding systems:
- ENR (noise optimized)
- ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH
- > 10 hours @ 50mW output power
- > 14 hours @ 10mW output power
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Easy and quick to setup through the OLED display gain/freq button and a joggle selector
- Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 80dB in 1dB step
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments
- 48V phantom power for wired condenser microphones using the PHA48 accessory