Wisycom MCR42S Receiver and MTP40S Transmitter Kit
The Wisycom MCR42S Receiver and MTP40S Transmitter Kit provides a tuneable bandwidth of up to 232 MHz. This kit features the new Linear (intermod free) MTP40s Transmitters. This allows the Wisycom MCR42S and MTP40S kit to be used in multiple locations around the world in an ever decreasing available spectrum!
Wisycom MCR42 and 40S Kit Includes:
1 x MCR42S Dual Receiver, inc Digcom2 (multi compander option)
1 x BPA42 PTT base
2 x MTP40S Linear Transmitters
1 x VAP42 Carry Case
MCR42S Dual Channel True Diversity – UHF Miniature Camera Reciver
MCR42 is a camera receiver designed for best-in-class performances. Four receivers are internally coupled by two in a real TRUE DIVERSITY CONFIGURATION. Its front end has a chain of micro-controlled driven movable filters to allow BROADBAND OPERATION up to 240 MHz with great selectivity.
A powerful low consumption DSP gives you the best of analogue and digital technologies in an hybrid approach for smooth operations, high coverage and with our patented PTT (push to talk) already integrated.
- Dual true diversity in a modular stand-alone or slot-in format.
- Switching bandwidth up 240 MHz in the UHF range.
- DSP based audio processing for unbeatable audio and digital outputs with our PTT (push to talk) patented technology already integrated.
- 40 groups of 60 frequencies fully user programmable.
- Multicompander operations
- Infrared interface for programming and transmitter synchronisation
- Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology allows:
– remote TX battery monitoring
– tone-squelch operating
– PTT function (An optional back-panel module is available, with the secondary intercom output)
- Easy setup and operation thru a OLED display
MTP40s – Linear (Intermod free mode) TX
MTP40S is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. MTP40S benefit also of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/700 MHz range
- Dual power amplifier & phase canceling configuration for intermodulation free operation
- Linear – Intermod free operation (selectable)
- Ultra-light metal alloy body
- User selectable multi-companding systems:
- – ENR (noise optimized)
- – ENC (voice optimized)
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 80dB in 1dB step 48V phantom power with PHA48 accessory
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated
- HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- Intermodulation free allows equally spaced frequency allocation:
- Example for 8 MHz: 250KHz space 33 Mic (narrowband), 350kHz space 23Mic
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or Lithium
- Autonomy (Alkaline): > 10h @ 50mW, > 6h @ 20L mW (intermod free operation)
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments