Discontinued – Wisycom MCR42S Reciever With EL2 TA5 Top Feed
This product is discontinued, for an alternative, please see the Wisycom MCR54
The Wisycom MCR42S Reciever With EL2 TA5 Top Feed is a camera receiver designed for best-in-class performance. Four receivers are internally paired for TRUE DIVERSITY. Its front end has a chain of micro-controlled movable filters to allow BROADBAND OPERATION up to a range of 232 MHz with great selectivity. A powerful low consumption DSP gives you the best of analogue and digital technologies in an hybrid approach for smooth operation, wide coverage and with Wisycom’s patented PTT (push to talk) already integrated. The MCR42-Ex-EL2 model allows audio access from the top socket for cameras that do not allow both channels to be accessed via the base plate in the camera slot.
UHF Miniature Camera Receiver Modular “Stand-alone” Or “Slot-in” (Panasonic, Sony, Grass Valley) With Top Output
- Dual channel, true diversity in a modular stand-alone or slot-in format with Top Output.
- Switching bandwidth up 232 MHz in the UHF range.
- DSP based audio processing for unbeatable audio and digital outputs with Wisycom’s PTT (push to talk) patented technology already integrated.
- 40 groups of 60 frequencies, fully user programmable.
- Multi-compander operation
- Infrared interface for programming and transmitter synchronization
- Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology allows:
- remote TX battery monitoring
- tone-squelch operating
- PTT function (An optional back-panel module is available, with the secondary intercom output)
- Easy setup and operation through the OLED display
- Available rear panel options (Click part number to view)
- Available top feed options
- EL2: Line 1 and Line 2 at Top Feed
- EC2: PTT 1 and PTT 2 at Top Feed
- ELC: Line 1 and PTT 2 at Top Feed
- ECL: PTT 1 and Line 2 at Top Feed