Vokkero MAE 420 Pro Audio double muff headset
The Vokkero MAE 420 Pro Audio double muff headset is a professional Pro-Audio headset (dual-ears) which has proven to be both robust and reliable.
A custom design developed to ensure the highest quality audio for when using with the Vokkero intercom range.
- Unique ear cushions provide comfort and low ear fatigue
- Pivoting microphone boom to switch the microphone on or off
- Excellent microphone frequency response & front-to-back ratio
- Built-in highly efficient windscreen
- New speaker: high output volume and clarity of speech/voice
- Headphone frequency response: 40 – 14.400 Hz
- Impedance: 35 Ohm
- Average pressure on the ear: ~ 7 N
- Weight without cable: 270g
- Microphone type: DYNAMIC Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 40 – 15.000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 3 mV/Pa
- Signal to noise ratio: 15 dB (DIN/IEC)
- Designed to ensure high audio quality and excellent reliability & comfort.
- Also available with one-ear: MAE 410
The Guardian Show Broadcast Intercom System
Specially designed for events (shows, gigs and tours…) and the audiovisual industry, Vokkero offers radio communication systems that have already proven themselves to broadcast professionals in the entertainment industry.
An incredible Plug & play professional broadcast kit, the GUARDIAN SHOW
For almost 20 years Vokkero have helped to improve decision-making in circles where team communication is the key to success. For more about the Vokkero Radio Communication System click here