Timecode Systems SyncBac with Go Pro Hero4 Bundle
Timecode Systems SyncBac with Go Pro Hero4 Bundle –
Our GoPro + SyncBac PRO Timecode bundle includes one HERO4 Black camera and one SyncBac PRO. This technical pairing provides the basics to get you started with wireless timecode sync for GoPros rigged for multicamera and 360-degree VR filming. Add a :pulse to connect to the BLINK Hub app and unlock wireless monitoring and camera control features.
Our GoPro + SyncBac PRO Timecode Bundle includes:
- One GoPro HERO4 Black action camera
- One Timecode Systems SyncBac Pros
- GoPro HERO4 Black
The GoPro HERO4 Black shoots in 4K at 30 fps (4K30), 2.7K at up to 60 fps, full HD (1080p) at up to 120 fps for high definition slow motion and WVGA (848 x 480) for upload-friendly files. This gives you the technology to move beyond HD when recording POV style footage. The flexibility to film wearing the camera or by mounting it in a number of creative ways, including in 360-degree VR rigs, allows the capture of high quality video from multiple, unique angles with ease.
The SyncBac PRO is a wireless, embedded, timecode-sync solution for GoPro HERO4 Black and Silver cameras. Simply clip it to the back of the GoPro to enable the camera to generate frame-accurate timecode, producing a timecoded MP4 file at source. This creates the capability to wirelessly timecode sync multiple GoPros (for example, in a SyncBac VR rig), and GoPros with pro cameras and pro audio devices over Timecode Systems’ long-range BLINK RF network.
SyncBac PRO makes it easier to capture, log, search, and synchronise content captured during multicamera film and television shoots and 360-degree virtual reality filming. Whether you’re using multiple GoPro HERO4 cameras scattered around a location or as a cluster rigged for 360-degree filming, the SyncBac PRO offers production teams a cohesive way to synchronise multiple streams of recorded footage and remotely control cameras via the free multiplatform BLINK Hub app.
Timecode sync multiple GoPros
Attach a SyncBac PRO to every unit and timecode sync multiple HERO4 Black and Silver units via long range wireless BLINK RF. Simply make one GoPro the master unit and use the SyncBac PRO to timecode sync unlimited GoPro slaves.
The BLINK RF protocol is how Timecode Systems’ products communicate with each other and how timecode, metadata and control commands travel between units.
- Real-time access to a production dashboard displaying every Timecode
- Systems camera and sound unit on a rig. This includes GoPros with SyncBac PRO.
- Access the app from any smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, or Mac computer over Wi-Fi, or through a wired Ethernet connection into the :pulse.
- Centrally timecode sync video and audio timecode and metadata in complex multicamera set-ups. Including rigs with multiple GoPros.
- Remote record start/stop and control multiple GoPros centrally from a computer, tablet or smartphone. See our video tutorial.
- Maximize battery life of gear-mounted GoPros by using remote camera control, status and monitoring functionality.
Timecode sync with pro cameras & pro audio devices
When docked with a SyncBac PRO, GoPro HERO4 Black and Silver cameras integrate perfectly into a Timecode Systems production workflow. This means they can wirelessly timecode sync with any professional camera and audio equipment using a :pulse, :wave or :minitrx+ unit for timecode.
Wireless monitoring & control
The SyncBac PRO is much more than a timecode generator for GoPros. When connected to the BLINK Hub dashboard via a :pulse, SyncBac PRO users can remotely control and monitor multiple GoPros from any smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, or Mac® computer. This, among other things, unlocks the capability to adjust camera settings and record start/stop remotely – a great way to maximize a GoPro’s battery life when it’s gear-mounted or not easily accessible.
- Wirelessly synchronise multiple GoPro HERO4 cameras over BLINK RF
- Synchronise GoPros with pro cameras & pro audio devices
- Start & stop multiple GoPros simultaneously from a tablet
- Get real-time feedback on status and settings for multiple GoPros, for example in VR rigs
- Media is easily dropped into the edit timeline and automatically aligned