Timecode Systems Pulse Ultra Sync Bundle
The Timecode Systems Pulse Ultra Sync Bundle includes 1 x Pulse, 2 x Ultra Sync One and 2 x Ultra Sync Silicon Case. Ideal for setting up a network for timecode, control and report.
For the Timecode systems Mega bundle, visit HERE.
- Highly accurate timecode, genlock & word clock
- BLINK enabled master or slave
- Zero drift between units using long range BLINK RF
- Simultaneous RF, Wi-Fi & DATA port connectivity
- Wireless view, monitor & control using the BLINK Hub
Timecode Systems Pulse
Timecode Systems Pulse at the heart of your audio workflow, the :pulse is a timecode and metadata hub, and device control centre. Offering sync and control in one device, it’s made for multicamera.
The mini base station
Providing flawless sync and remote device control in one compact product, the :pulse is Timecode Systems’ most sophisticated workflow solution yet. In its simplest form, the :pulse is a highly accurate timecode, genlock and word clock generator with an integrated RF transceiver and simultaneous Wi-Fi. But it does much more. The addition of an ethernet port combined with the power of the BLINK protocol, creates a powerful hub for not only timecode and metadata exchange, but also for wirelessly controlling devices on multi-camera shoots.
In a multi-camera or VR environment, having this level of central control of all of the timecode, camera and audio devices on set means the :pulse can considerably streamline the production workflow, saving time and money at the point of shooting and in post-production.
Wireless device control
Use the Timecode Systems Pulse to connect to the BLINK Hub production dashboard, to unlock the advanced capability to view, monitor and control Timecode Systems’ BLINK enabled devices and compatible camera and audio devices (e.g. GoPro HERO4 Black and Silver cameras and Sound Devices 6-Series mixer/recorders) from any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Users can hit record, pause the action, monitor battery levels and keep a close eye on sync status, conveniently from a simple dashboard accessed from any smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet or Mac computer over Wi-Fi, or through a wired ethernet connection into the :pulse.
For more info on the PULSE. See HERE
Timcecode Systems UltraSync One
Super compact. Lightweight. The flexibility to configure as a timecode master or slave. The battery life to easily last even the longest shooting day. Integrating the most advanced timecode and sync options on the market. At a pricepoint that makes it a cost-effective, multicamera solution. We heard you loud and clear.
Introducing UltraSync ONE – everything you ever wanted from a sync solution. And more.
- The only product of this size and price point to have a genlock and word clock sync output, in addition to timecode
- 25 hours+ battery life from a single charge
- Measures just 55mm x 44mm x 17mm
- Weighs 39g (1.38oz)
- All sync modes – timecode, genlock & word clock
- Generator and transceiver: generate master timecode or configure as a slave
- Jam or slave to an external LTC source
- Sync over long range, bi-directional BLINK RF
- Connect to BLINK Hub via a :pulse or :wave
- Perfect for multicamera sync, professional VR rigs & DSLR shoots
- There is no comparable product on the market that can compete with this value for money.
Everything you ever wanted from a sync solution. And more.
The goal with UltraSync ONE was ambitious: inject the full power of our timecode, genlock, word clock and RF technology into the most compact sync product on the market. All at a pricepoint that makes it the only sensible option and the de facto option in a multicamera environment. That meant re-engineering every element to make UltraSync ONE not only smaller, but also superior to any other timecode solution on the market. And now, with at least 25 hours of battery life from a single charge, UltraSync ONE has the power to keep going, whatever twists and turns a shoot takes.
For more info on the UltraSync One
For more information on Timecode Systems and their product range visit here – Timecode Systems