Tentacle Timecode Sync E – Standard Set
Tentacle Timecode Sync E – Standard Set – is the next generation Timecode unit which boasts a bluetooth wireless network system that allows data control for multiple Tentacle Sync E devices.
It includes two super-small and user-friendly timecode generators and two free licenses of our Tentacle Sync Studio Software for MacOS. So Tentacle Sync E will help you to accelerate your syncing workflow form shooting to post-production.
The new Tentacle Sync E takes all the good things from the original Tentacle and adds a range of new features, putting a world of possibilities into your hands.
Now it comes with Bluetooth Low Energy, which makes the setup even easier and allows you to monitor all boxes on your mobile device.The Tentacle setup app can tell you with frame accuracy how well your boxes are syncing. It will allow you to connect Tentacles to nearly any kind of camera or audio recorder. From a DSLR to an ARRI Alexa, Tentacle will do the job. The 3.5mm mini jack is without a doubt the most common and versatile connector in the world. And with our new clamp it’s now become lockable, meaning you don’t need to buy any non-standard, unusual cables or connectors.
- Super Small and Lightweight
- Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy) for Monitoring and Setup via Mobile Device
- Frame Rate and TC Output Level Adjustable via Tentacle Setup App
- Two Tentacle Sync Studio Software Licenses Included
- Tentacle Clamp Locks an Right-Angle Mini Jack Connector
- Improved Built-In Reference Microphone
- Generates All SMPTE Timecode Rates or Jam-Sync to Any External Timecode Source
- High Precision TCXO: Accuracy Less than 1 Frame Drift in 24 Hours (-30°C to +85°C)
- Designed and Made With Love in Cologne, Germany
The new Tentacle Sync E features an improved internal microphone providing better quality scratch audio and along with a sleeker design it will no doubt be as popular as the first generation Tentacle Timecode Units.
Syncing the new Tentacle Sync E is completed in the same was as the first generation; using a 3.5mm stereo jack to sync with or jam other Tentacles and audio devices. The Sync E will be released towards the end of 2017.
Whats in the Box?
2x Tentacle Sync E Boxes with Bluetooth Connectivity
2x Mini Jack Cables (3-Pin) for Syncing and Connecting to Cameras 2x USB-C Cables for Charging and Setup
2x Tentacle Clamps for Locking your Cables to the Tentacle Sync E 10x Velcro Loop Pads for Mounting Tentacle to your Device
4x Colored Rubber Bands
1x Quickstart Guide
Common question –
Q. Can I sync Timecode using the Bluetooth network?
A. No, unfortunately this is not possible.