Tascam DR-10CH Beltpack Recorders – Shure Lav Mics
Tascam DR-10CH Beltpack Recorders – Shure Lav Mics. TASCAM’s DR-10C-series recorders connect to your lavalier microphone to create a compact recording system that fits on a belt pack.
Two versions are available: the DR-10Ch for Shure microphones and DR-10CS for Sennheiser.
Additionally, option kits are available for Sony/RAMSA (DR10CR) and Sennheiser (DR10CS) The DR-10CS & CH recorders have both inputs and outputs, so they can either be used stand-alone or with a wireless transmitter.
When used with a transmitter, the DR-10C acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording. For lectures or worship services, the DR-10C can record the entire program before it gets to the front of house system. And for events like weddings and reality TV production, the DR-10C is a compact recording system for body mics. The lightweight DR-10C runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. Its dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so in case of distortion you have a non-clipped backup. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
• Supports Sennheiser wireless system mics and transmitters (DR-10CS)
• Supports Shure wireless system mics and transmitters (DR-10CH, DR-10CS with optional AK-DR10CH panel)
• Supports Sony/RAMSA wireless system mics and transmitters (DR-10CS/DR-10CH with optional AK-DR10CR panel) Note: The Sony/RAMSA panel has a sliding switch to allow proper wiring configuration
• 48kHz/24-bit linear PCM mono recording
• WAV files (compatible with BWF format)
• Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
• Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
• Dual recording function
• automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
• High/Mid/Low recording level settings
• Low-cut filter
• Automatic level function
• With a built-in clock function, supports BWF files that can have time information added – convenient for editing and searching
• Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (every 15 minutes) during recording
• Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
• Headphone output
• Easy-to-read organic EL display
• micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
• Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery * using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
• Unit settings can be created and transferred as a computer text file
• Settings can be transferred between DR-10C units using the infrared transmission function
• Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
• Belt clip included
• Silicon band that can be used to attach the unit to a transmitter included
• Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
• RoHS-compliant product