Sound Devices XL-AES 8x AES3 Input Connector
The Sound Devices XL-AES 8x AES3 Input Connector is an optional accessory for the Scorpio, 888, and 833 that provides 8 channels of AES3 audio connectivity through four heavy-duty TA3F input jacks. The accessory mounts directly to the expansion port on the mixer-recorder’s top panel and features a rugged milled aluminium enclosure for years of reliable use.
The XL-AES appears in the Channel Input Source menu with all other possible input sources. Any of the 8 audio channels from the XL-AES may be routed to any channel on the mixer-recorder.
- Weight: 4.3 oz (122g).
- Height from 8-Series (H x W x D): 1.9cm x 7.9cm x 6.1cm/.75in x 3.1in x 2.4in
- Overall Height (H x W x D): 2.6cm x 7.9cm x 6.1cm/1.0in x 3.1in x 2.4in
- Powering: the XL-AES receives power from the host mixer-recorder
- Input type: AES3, balanced, TA3F connectors
- Impedance: 110 ohms
- Sensitivity: 200 mV or higher accepted
- Wiring: pin 1 = ground; pin 2 = +; pin 3 = –
Installation Guide – HERE