Sound Devices SL-2 MCR54 Quad Kit Bundle
The Sound Devices SL-2 MCR54 Quad Kit Bundle includes the HPN54 Base which has 4-Pin Hirose for standalone powering and 2x TA5M connectors outputting 4 Analogue tracks or 4 Digital AES.
The Bundle includes:
- 1 x Sound Devices SL-2 Superslot Wireless Module
- 1 x Wisycom MCR54 Quad 4 Channel RX with 4 x TX Kit:
- 1 x MCR54 Quad True Diversity Receiver
- 4 x TX’s – MTP40s or MTP41s, Black (Available in various frequency bands)
- SLK54-IK Superslot baseplate
*The MTP40’s come as 100mW (EUX) and the MTP41s come as 50mW (EU)
Sound Devices SL-2 Dual Superslot Wireless Module
The Sound Devices SL-2 Dual Superslot Wireless Module – Streamline your bag with the SL-2 Dual SuperSlot Wireless Module. This two slot-in wireless receiver integration system easily mounts to the top panel of any 8-Series mixer-recorder. An 8-Series mixer-recorder supplies power to the SL-2 and slotted-in receivers – no external DC connector needed. Analog or digital audio is sent from the receivers into the mixer-recorder via the expansion port, reducing messy cabling for power and audio connectivity. The rear panel of the SL-2 is equipped with two TA3 connectors for an additional four inputs of AES3 audio and two 4-pin Hirose DC Outputs, each supplying up to 500 mA for powering additional equipment.
MCR54 Quad Receiver
MCR54 is a quadruple true diversity wireless microphone receiver system with Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation.
- Four channels True Diversity receiver
- Highly robust and compact
- Up to 790MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range
- Next-Gen Multiband front end filtering with High Q electronically tunable filter.
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation
- High contrast OLED display
- Monitor and control through USB-C or Bluetooth 5 on Wisycom Manager 2.0
Wisycom MPT40S Narrowband Transmitter or Wisycom MTP41s Narrowband Transmitter
The Wisycom MPT40S and MTP41s are extremely small and light pocket transmitters especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. They are very easy and quick to use thanks to the OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/1160 MHz range
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30dB above peak)
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances through a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Ultra-Light metal alloy body (80g without batteries)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or Lithium (MPT40S) or 1 AA alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or Lithium (MPT41S)