Sound Devices A20 with 2x Sony NP Battery and Charger
The Sound Devices A20 with 2x Sony NP Battery and Charger Bundle Contains:
- 1x Sound Devices A20 Mini Transmitter
- 2x Sony NP-BX1 Battery
- 1x Sony BC-DWX1 Dual Battery Charger
Sound Devices Audio Limited A20 Mini Tx
The Sound Devices Audio Limited A20 Mini Tx combines legendary British audio quality with the best of American design. The sleek, rounded form fits perfectly into body contours and underneath tight clothing.
The A20-Mini incorporates state-of-the-art features such as full remote control via the A20-Remote app, GainForward Architecture, internal 32-bit float recording, a worldwide tuning range of 470 MHz – 694 MHz, and more. The A20-Mini is fully compatible with Sound Devices’ existing A10 Digital Wireless System.
- Full remote control of the Mini via the A20-Remote companion app. Control frequency and RF power, turn the Mini on and off, start and stop recording, mute the microphone, format the media, view the status of all your Minis, and more.
- GainForward Architecture: set the Mini’s gain levels via trim control (with an 8-Series) or at the A10-RX (other mixers).
- Full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth; 100% digital RF modulation and transmission. Same excellent range and audio quality as the A10-TX.
- Worldwide tuning range of 470MHz – 694MHz.
- Built-in 32-bit float, 48kHz recorder with 64 GB storage for over 80 hours of record time.
- Offload recorded WAV files via USB-C and optionally conform/convert with SD-Utility.
- Powering via AAA or NP-BX1 (Li-Ion) with built-in charging for NP-BX1 Li-Ion battery.
- Internal supercapacitor-powered timecode generator can be jammed via USB-C.
- Water-resistant with a rounded form factor.
- Ample-sized media stores more than 80 hours of continuous, uncompressed 32-bit float recording.
- Ultra-accurate 0.2 ppm internal timecode generator
For more information and FAQ, please see the Sound Devices Website HERE
Sony BC-DWX1 Dual Battery Charger
The SONY BC-DWX1 Dual Battery Charger is a Networkable, PoE (Power over Ethernet) capable charger for the Sony NP-BX1 Battery not powering over a PoE network, the optional accessory Sony AC-UES1230M is required. Battery charging status can be monitored and controlled remotely using Wireless Studio PC software. A storage charging mode is available for long-term battery storage.