Sound Devices A20 Nexus 8-16 Channel True Diversity Receiver
The Sound Devices A20 Nexus 8-16 Channel True Diversity Receiver is a half-rack receiver with an entire rack’s worth of features. The next-generation A20-Nexus is expandable from 8 channels up to 16 channels with software licenses and features forward-thinking technologies like SpectraBand, the powerful NexLink remote-control link, real time spectrum analysis, and more. With multiple options for audio outputs, powering, and remote control, the A20-Nexus can seamlessly adapt to your workflow, both now and in the future.
- 8-channel ultra-high-performance, true-diversity receivers in a ½ rack size (8.0” x 6.6” x 1.6”).
- Expandable to 12- or 16-channels via software license (coming soon).
- 470 MHz – 1525 MHz tuning range via SpectraBand Technology.
- NexLink: integrated, long distance remote control of all wireless transmitters
- Dante audio-over-IP of RF receiver audio.
- Flexible powering: via PoE+, DC input, 8-Series, or AC mains (with optional adapter).
- Web App control from browser on any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Full remote operation capability: Power via PoE, audio via Dante, control via Web App.
- Dual DB-25 connectors for 16 channels of mic, line, or AES outputs
- 16 channels of Dante audio-over-IP output to DB25 connectors on the back panel.
- Wide, 6.2” colour OLED array with touch for control and monitoring.
- Integrated Real Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) and scanning for intuitive frequency coordination.
- Optical Fiber Network option via SFP slot. SFP accepts a wide variety of modular network transceivers.
- A20-QuickDock allows docking and undocking in seconds from 8-Series mixer-recorders with no tools.
- Supports GainForward Architecture: No gain setting on the A20-Mini transmitter. Adjust gain at the receiver or mixer.
- 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any system on the market.
- Excellent audio quality, full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth.
- RF SAW filters for excellent rejection of interference from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters.
- BNC timecode input for auto timecode sync of transmitters over NexLink