Sound Devices 688- Used
The Sound Devices 688- Used – Kept in a bag and used as a working unit right up until the trade-in
- 12 Input 16 Track Production Mixer The 688 is a production sound engineer’s dream come true – a portable audio powerhouse that incorporates multi-channel mixer, auto-mixer, recorder plus optional SL-6 integrated powering and wireless system.
- By consolidating these functions, cabling requirements are significantly decreased, de-cluttering the sound mixer’s bag, increasing reliability and improving ease of use.
- The 688 takes the finest aspects of the acclaimed 633, 664, and 788T and creatively combines them with new technology into an unrivalled production audio tool.
- The 688 has six high-bandwidth microphone/line inputs on XLR connectors, each complete with phantom power, high-pass filter, analog input limiter and variable pan.
- Six additional line-level inputs on TA3 connectors offer flexibility for more complex productions.
- All inputs are assignable, pre-or post-fade to its eight output buses, left/right plus Aux 1-6.
- The 688 can send its main left/right mix to three cameras simultaneously via transformer-balanced XLR and Hirose outputs.