Sound Devices 688 Orca OR-34 Bundle
The Sound Devices 688 Orca OR-34 Bundle includes 1 x Sound Devices 688 and 1 x Orca OR-34 audio bag.
Sound Devices 688
The Sound Devices 688 combines performance, reliability, and integrity of sound quality, to help production sound engineers thrive on even the most complex productions.
With its multi-channel mixer, two powerful auto mixers (Dugan and MixAssist™), and integrated 16-track recorder, the 688 was designed with high-demand versatility in mind. Vertical meter displays, improved menus, and the ability to save custom configurations make live monitoring and on-the-fly adjustments simple and quick. Its portability, durability, and impressive feature set, make it capable of fitting into any production scenario, from bag to cart-based workflows.
- 12 analog inputs: Six mic/line preamps plus six line inputs all with front-panel faders & PFLs.
- 16-track recording to SD & CompactFlash cards; Timecode-stamped WAV & MP3 files
- MixAssist 12-input auto-mixer.
- Optional Accessories: SL-6 power distribution & 6-ch SuperSlot™ wireless receiver system; CL-6 input controller with LED metering & transport controls.
- Both SL-6 and CL-6 can be conected to the 688 at the same time. SL-6 to top panel, CL-6 to bottom panel.
- Eight output buses: L/R mix plus Aux 1-6; transformer-balanced XLR & Hirose outs for freedom from ground loops Two AES42/AES3 inputs, eight AES3 outputs.
- Direct menu control of SuperSlot-compatible wireless (with SL-6).
- PowerSafe protects files from power loss.
- 2-second power on-to-recording.
- Flexible digital mixing and routing.
- Supports all sample rates up to 192kHz.
- Adjustable input & output delay.
- Three camera returns & dedicated COM return.
- Internal & external slate mic inputs.
- Ambient TC generator and reader and internal TC backup battery.
- Easy to navigate interface, 1000-nit LCD visible in all light conditions, configurable metering.
- USB Keyboard for metadata entry.
- User-configurable headphone presets.
- Light-weight, durable carbon-fiber chassis.
- Powered by AA-battery (x5), external DC or NP1 via SL-6.
For more information on the 688 – Click here
ORCA OR-34 Bag
OR-34 ORCA Sound Bag are the first in the world to offer maximum protection for the sensitive gear inside, thanks to their durable external aluminum frame, internal honeycomb frame, and layers of foam and EVA. They are all meticulously designed by photographers and audio experts to carry, protect and enable operation of all audio mixers, in any location. The Orca Audio Bags come in 3 different sizes to hold most of the audio mixers in the market.
- The world’s first audio bag with an aluminum frame, and the first that provides access to the gear inside from 6 directions.
- “ORCA Lift”, the first solution in the world to help audio operators position the mixer from any size to any level.
- Special sliding system to secure any mixer inside the bag.
- Top Clear TPU for easy viewing.
- Unique battery pocket with extra rubber battery fittings.
- Detachable carrying handles & shoulder strap.
- Two giant pockets for storing any audio accessories.
- Four external detachable pouches and 9 rubber bands to hold any size of wireless system
- Front bungee cords to hold boom pole or cables.
- Can be connected to the Orca Harness, to ease the load off user.
- Inside lining made from bright blue brushed polyester for easy viewing of equipment.
For more information visit – Orca Bags
To see more Orca Bags for sale at Raycom click HERE.