Sound Devices 4x A20 With 2x A10 RX And SL-2 Bundle
The Sound Devices 4x A20 With 2x A10 RX And SL-2 Bundle Contains:
- 4x Sound Devices A20 Mini Transmitter
- 2x Sound Devices A10 Receiver
- 1x Sound Devices SL-2 Dual Superslot Wireless Module
Sound Devices Audio Limited A20 Mini Tx
The Sound Devices Audio Limited A20 Mini Tx combines legendary British audio quality with the best of American design. The sleek, rounded form fits perfectly into body contours and underneath tight clothing.
The A20-Mini incorporates state-of-the-art features such as full remote control via the A20-Remote app, GainForward Architecture, internal 32-bit float recording, a worldwide tuning range of 470 MHz – 694 MHz, and more. The A20-Mini is fully compatible with Sound Devices’ existing A10 Digital Wireless System.
- Full remote control of the Mini via the A20-Remote companion app. Control frequency and RF power, turn the Mini on and off, start and stop recording, mute the microphone, format the media, view the status of all your Minis, and more.
- GainForward Architecture: set the Mini’s gain levels via trim control (with an 8-Series) or at the A10-RX (other mixers).
- Full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth; 100% digital RF modulation and transmission. Same excellent range and audio quality as the A10-TX.
- A worldwide tuning range of 470MHz – 694MHz.
- Built-in 32-bit float, 48kHz recorder with 64 GB storage for over 80 hours of record time.
- Offload recorded WAV files via USB-C and optionally conform/convert with SD-Utility.
- Powering via AAA or NP-BX1 (Li-Ion) with built-in charging for NP-BX1 Li-Ion battery.
- Internal supercapacitor-powered timecode generator can be jammed via USB-C.
- Water-resistant with a rounded form factor.
- Ample-sized media stores more than 80 hours of continuous, uncompressed 32-bit float recording.
- Ultra-accurate 0.2 ppm internal timecode generator
Audio Limited A10-RX Two Channel Digital Diversity Receiver
The A10-RX two-channel Advanced Dual Diversity receiver is a portable, all-digital wireless receiver. It offers 224 MHz switching bandwidth and precision RF tracking filters in a lightweight, robust package.
The A10 systems ultra-low 2 mS end-to-end delay and superb digital audio assures performance that is indistinguishable from a hard-wired cable. The A10 system allows the user to operate up to 20 channels in an 8 MHz TV channel, maximising spectrum efficiency.
Sound Devices SL-2 Dual Superslot Wireless Module
The Sound Devices SL-2 Dual Superslot Wireless Module – Streamline your bag with the SL-2 Dual SuperSlot Wireless Module. This two slot-in wireless receiver integration system easily mounts to the top panel of any 8-Series mixer-recorder. UniSlot and SuperSlot™ wireless receivers from a variety of manufacturers are accepted, including Audio Ltd, Lectrosonics, Wisycom, and Sennheiser. The SuperSlot protocol supports up to four channels of wireless audio per slot.
- Accepts two UniSlot or SuperSlot wireless receivers from Audio Ltd, Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, and Wisycom.
- Built-in antenna distribution with antenna powering for active antennas or boosters.
- Supports remote control of third party smart antennas.
- Two auxiliary MCX antenna ports for connecting other receivers or RF distribution.
- Two TA3 AES3 inputs for an additional 4 channels of digital audio.
- Two DC Outputs via Hirose 4-pin connectors, each supplying up to 500 mA.
- Powers via an 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- Accepts either analog or digital audio from slot-in receivers.
- Ability to set and monitor multiple functions of a SuperSlot-compatible receiver from the 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- RF Scan with visual representation of the RF spectrum.
- Monitor transmitter battery, receiver audio, and RF levels.
- Rugged, lightweight, and compact design.
- Mounts to the top of any 8-Series mixer-recorder.