Sony UWP D26 Wireless Microphone Kit
The Sony UWP D26 Wireless Microphone Kit is Sony’s wireless microphone package from the new UWP-D Gen4 range. With new features such as NFC Syncing, a more compact belt pack and a brand new mounting shoe, this kit stays true to its Sony name delivering high quality audio via a quick, easy and reliable system.
Ideal for ENG/EFP jobs this wireless system packs years of experience and quality assurance into a user friendly, yet professional package.
The UWP-D26 package includes the UTX-B40 bodypack transmitter, UTX-P40 XLR plug-on transmitter and URX-P40 receiver, plus accessories.
– High Quality Sound
As with all Sony products, advanced digital audio processing technology is used to guarantee high quality audio, with improved transient response performance. With the addition of the new SMAD-P5 shoe adapter (sold separately), you can feed your digital sound recording directly into compatible camcorders*, bypassing A/D and D/A conversion stages, therefore optimising sound quality.
– Fast, easy frequency setting with new NFC Syncing
With the addition of NFC Syncing, the UWP-D Gen4 offers quick, easy and reliable channel syncing between transmitter and receiver. Once set to sync mode, achieved via a single button on the receiver and transmitter, the simple motion of holding the two units together enables syncing. The units will then confirm the pairing with a quick vibrate. Due to the speed and simplicity of this syncing process, the new UWP-D Gen4 range is perfect for remote productions, where time is of the essence. The UTX-M40 is also backward compatible with the URX-P03, URX-P03D, and URX-S03D receivers using IR sync functions.
– Integration with compatible* Sony camcorders (requires SMAD-P5 Multi Interface shoe adaptor)
The SMAD-P5 mounting shoe allows you to monitor many of the URX-P40 parameters via the cameras viewfinder, including low battery alert, RF Quality meter and audio mute status. Using the SMAD-P5 alongside the URX-P40 also eliminates any need for cabling between the two. This also allows the receiver to power via the camera, the power sync feature providing efficient power management. Please see SMAD-P5 details on compatibility information.
– Light Compact Design
The small, light belt pack design means that the URX-P40 can mount a wide range of cameras (please see SMAD-P5 for compatibility information) without being obtrusive or add unwanted weight to the camera.
Other features include –
- Interchangeable head for wide choice of microphone capsules
- High visibility OLED display, ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- True double tuner diversity for stable signal reception
- Auto gain mode volume control +15 dB gain volume boost mode for off-mic audio
- Line input
- Channel memory for fast switching between receiver frequencies for two transmitter operation
- Transmitter frequency sent to the receiver for matching multiple receivers to one transmitter
- Headphone output for monitoring
- Monitor mode for using a receiver as an ear monitor
- Variable muting function
- Compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP/UWP-D series
- Receiver output level control High visibility OLED display, ideal for indoor/outdoor use USB connector for power supply (URX-P40 only)
- Includes ECM-V1BMP lavalier microphone