Sony DWX Bundle With DWT-B30 Transmitters
This bundle includes the latest Sony DWR S03D 3rd Generation digital Super-Slot Compatible receiver and 2x Sony DWT B30 Transmitters.
Included with the receiver is the Universal Super-slot adapter, allowing it to be connected into a super-slot wireless module, such as the Sound Devices SL2 or SL6.
The Sony DWX Series Gen3 Slot-In Receiver is the newest addition to Sony’s DWX Generation 3 series offering a compact receiver for all ENG/EFP applications. The receiver is now compatible with UniSlot and can be mounted onto a selection of camcorders using the SLAU1 interface adaptor. It operates on a bandwidth of up to 148 MHz and with automatic channel scan and sync, it has the ability to find clear and unoccupied frequencies quickly and in the busiest of areas.
- Superb quality wireless transmission and reception
- Flexible interface
- Wide bandwidth (up to 148 MHz)
- Automatic channel scan and sync function
- Stable RF transmissions
- Four codec modes designed for a wide variety of applications
- Low audio latency and high-quality sound
- Encrypted transmissions
- User Settings Memory function
- Compact, lightweight and rugged design
- Easy-to-see full dot-matrix OLED display
- Type of Receiver: Slot-in (2 channels)
- Transmission Method: WiDIF-HP (x2)
- Circuit System: Double superheterodyne
- Oscillator type: Crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer
- Reception Type: True diversity method
- RF input terminal: SMA-R, 50 ohms
- Antenna Type: Detachable
- Sensitivity: 20 dBμ or less (at ambient temperature 25 °C (77 °F), bit error rate = 1 x 10 -5, no decline in S/N ratio)
- Reference Output Level: Analog: –40 dBu Digital: –36 dBFS/–20 dBFS (switchable)
- Dynamic range: 106dB or more
- Distortion (T.H.D): MODE1, MODE2, MODE4: 0.03% or less MODE3: 0.3% or less
- Audio Output Connector: D-sup 15 pin x1 (male) with optional adaptor DWA-SLAS1 D-sub 25 pin (male) (x1) with optional adaptor DWA-SLAU1
- Display: OLED
- Operating Voltage: DC 6V to 18V
- Consumption Current: 3.5 W or less with optional adaptor DWA-SLAS1 4.0 W or less with optional adaptor DWA-SLAU1
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature: –20 °C to +60 °C (–4 °F to +140 °F)
- Wireless Remote Control: 2.4- GHz IEEE802. 15.4 Compliant
- Dimensions: Approx. 88 x 119 x 32 mm (3 1/2 x 4 3/4 x 1 5/16 in) (W/H/D) (excluding antennas) with optional adaptor DWA-SLAS1 Approx. 74 x 119 x 31 mm (3 x 4 3/4 x 1 1/4 in) (W/H/D) (excluding antennas) with optional adaptor DWA-SLAU1
- Mass: Approx. 193g with optional adaptor DWA-SLAS1 (including antennas) Approx. 196g with optional adaptor DWA-SLAU1 (including antennas)
- Supplied Accessories: Antenna (2), CS-ROM (1), Frequency band label (1), Before Using This Unit (3)
The Sony DWT-B30 bodypack transmitter combines the advanced digital technology used within the DWT-B03R, assuring stable, secure and extremely high-quality digital transmissions, with the housing of the well-loved DWT-B01N. This transmitter from Sony’s third-generation DWX series, is a great choice for a wide range of applications, from theatre and concerts to studio-based TV production and ENG/EFP.
Operating across a wide bandwidth of up to 148 MHz (depending on region) the DWT-B30 is optimised for finding clear frequencies in even the noisiest of environments. With the addition of the high-density channel groups, you can now squeeze up to 21 channels per 8MHz TV Channel. Compatible with Sony’s wireless studio control software, up to 82 transmitters can be controlled via the Cross Remote™ function combined with the RMU-01 remote control unit (available separately).
The DWT-B30 is available in two frequency variants:
- DWT-B30/H – 566.025MHz to 714.000 MHz (UHF-TV channels 33 to 51)
- DWT-B30/L – 470.025MHz to 614.000 MHz (UHF-TV channels 21 to 38)