SONY AN-01 Uni-Directional Antenna
The AN-01 is a uni-directional UHF Antenna, designed to be used with Sony analogue or digital wireless microphone systems.
This uni-directional UHF Antenna, the AN-01, can be used with either digital or Analogue wireless systems. While a single antenna can receive 470-862MHz, two antennas can be used for diversity reception.
The AN-01 can be powered by either DC 9V or 12V and comes with a selection of booster gains; 0dB, 10dB or 18dB.
A hand grip is supplied with the AN-01 that can be screwed directly onto a standard microphone stand.
- Antenna Type: Log periodic dipole array
- Directivity: Unidirectional
- Frequency Range: 470 MHz to 862 MHz
- Antenna Gain: 5 dBi or more
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio: 2.5 or less
- Half Power Angle: 150 degrees or less
- Front To Back Ratio: 12 dB or more
- Booster Frequency Range: 470 to 862 MHz
- Booster Gain: 18 dB/10 dB/0 dB, switchable
- Booster Voltage Standing Wave Ratio: 3.0 or less
- Booster Noise Figure: 6 dB or less
- Booster Third Order Intermodulation: 60 dB or more (95 dBμVEMF input)
- Output Connector: BNC-R, 50 Ω
- Power Requirements: 9 V/12 V DC
- Power Consumption: 100 mA or less
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Dimensions :343 x 341 x 36 mm (excluding microphone stand attachment pole/grip) (W x H x D)
- Mass: Approx. 530 g (approx 19 oz)
- Supplied Accessories
- Warranty card (1)
- Warranty booklet (1)
- Stand Adapter PF1/2 to W5/8 type (1)
- Stand Adapter PF1/2 to W3/8 type (1)
- Operating Instructions (1)
- Microphone stand attachment pole/grip (1 set)