Sonosax SX-RX8+ 8 Channel Superslot Wireless Module
The Sonosax SX-RX8+ 8 Channel Superslot Wireless Module is an Integrated multi-channel wireless module with 96Wh battery. accepts up to two SuperSlot receivers.
It can hold the following receivers, depending on the mounting plate and the cable set to be ordered separately:
- Wisycom MCR42 with BPA42-IKSS adapter
- Wisycom MCR54, with SLK54-IK adapter
- Lectrosonics SRc with SRSUPER and SR-AES3 adapter
- Audio Limited A10-RX with or without the A-FLIP adapter
- SENNHEISER EK6042 with D-Sub-25 adapter
- SONY DWR-S03D with D-Sub-25 adapter
- SHURE ADX5D with D-Sub-25 adapter
The slate microphone can also be assigned, or output on a separate connector.
It includes a slot for a 98Wh battery that can power the receivers, the SX-RX8+ and a recorder, such as the SX-R4+.
The 8 encoders/push buttons can be assigned as on the SX-RC8+. Like the SX-LC8+, the SX-RX8+ can be connected by USB MIDI with other brands including Sound Devices.
The SX-RX8+ does not have an antenna splitter and does not allow the control of receivers by serial bus