Sonosax SX AD8+ 8 Channel Mic Pre-Amp
As with all SONOSAX products, the Sonosax SX AD8+ 8 Channel Mic Pre-Amp is built without any compromise in quality, using only the best components available and passes severe quality controls.
Inputs / Outputs:
- 8x Mic/Line inputs, electronally balanced on XLR-3F, with phase reversal, 48V phantom and LF cut with level control on the front panel
- 4x AES3 transformer balanced outputs on multi-pin connector
- Optional audio over IP on RJ45 connector, such as AVB, Dante & Ravenna
- 135 dB (A-weighted) overall dynamic range
- 90kHz overall frequency response @192 kHz
- 40 bits processing
- 24bits 48/96/192 kHz
- Using front panel push-buttons
- WiFi dynamic web interface
- through SX-R4+ user interface
- External DC 9..18V on Hirose 4pins
- Machined aluminum housing
- Overall dimension: 200 x 50 x 144.5 mm (7.87” x 1.96” x 5.7”)
- Weight: 850g / 1.9lbs
For the full range of Sonosax products availalbe from Raycom please click here in the event that the specific item you require is not listed please do contact us and we’ll provide pricing and availabilty.
More about Sonosax
Founder of the label SONOSAX, Jacques Sax started his career in 1977 selling HI-FI equipment and installing PA systems in bars, discos, cinemas, shops, etc.
All this was done from a small shop in Lausanne, Switzerland. At the same time he was managing sound for a good number of concerts of swiss and foreign groups and thus became familiar with the audio-professional equipments from a users point of view.
With the intention of improving existing equipment, he very quickly started to develop new electronic circuits for special applications, and in the search for a high quality of sound, he undertook the development of mixing consoles, with a totally new modular concept answering specifically to the needs of sound engineers.
In a changing marketplace, SONOSAX is still listening to users and strives to find innovative solutions, while helping to maintain a high level of performance, quality and reliability. There is no doubt that Jacques Sax and his team will continue to amaze with new products in the near future.