Hollyland Solidcom C1 SH01 PRO Master Wireless Headsets
The lightweight yet robust HL-C1-SH01-PRO master headset can communicate with up to seven SH02 remote headsets without the need for a HUB station when the enhanced functionality of the HUB station is not required.
In environments where ambient noise can overwhelm even the most seasoned tech crews, Hollyland Solidcom C1 headsets are designed to deliver the speaker’s voice with razor-sharp precision using proprietary ENC (environmental noise cancelling) technology. The primary directional boom microphone zeroes in on vocal tones, whilst a secondary omnidirectional microphone located on the outside of the ear cup works adeptly to sample and cancel out intrusive environmental noise. The result? Unwaveringly clear communication, even in the chaos of a live event.
A simple 50-degree rotation of the mic boom arm toggles between talk and mute, and there’s a more traditional push-to-talk button on the ear capsule. In addition, the boom mic features a colour-changing LED to inform the user of the operating status of the mute and ENC functions.
A choice of included ear pads and an adjustable padded headband allow for comfortable use over a long period.
Key Points for Solidcom C1 Master Hollyland Wireless Headsets
• A De-Facto Hub: The SH01 acts as a hub for up to seven other remote headsets
• Exceptional Range: Reliable communication up to 1,100ft (350m)
• Extended Operation: 5-hour runtime per battery (10 hours for remote headsets)
• Extra Battery: Comes with an additional battery for hot swapping, reconnecting within seconds
• Clarity: 150Hz-7KHz wideband audio offers impeccable sound fidelity
• Ease of Set-Up: Simple one-button pairing with remote headsets
• Stability: Latest DECT 6.0 technology ensures a stable connection
• Comfort: Lightweight 168g design, padded headband and choice of earmuffs
• Safety and Privacy: In-built encryption ensures your communications remain confidential
Top Tips for Hollyland Solidcom C1 Master Wireless Headsets
• This master Hollyland wireless headset can be used to create a small breakout group of headsets whilst leaving other headsets with the HUB – a great addition to the Hollyland Solidcom C1-HUB-PRO kit.
• The Hollyland Solidcom C1 PRO master wireless headset is backwards-compatible with the older Solidcom C1 range. Update your existing master to a PRO to enjoy the new ENC capability.