Shure QLXD14 UK Wireless Kit
The Shure QLXD14 UK Wireless kit combines the QLXD1 transmitter, QLXD4 receiver and a WA305 instrument cable into one easy to use solution. Multiple frequency ranges available.
QLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
The Shure QLXD1 is ideal for wireless vocals and instruments in presentation spaces or music venues. It features an easy to use design that quickly syncs with a wireless receiver at the push of a button with a clear, uninterrupted signal over the entirety of it’s 100m (330ft) range.
- Rugged all metal design for superior durability and reliability
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency range with flat response
- Over 120dB of dynamic range without the need for gain adjustments
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- 4-Pin male mini connector
- Detachable 1/4 wave antenna
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
The QLXD4 combines professional features with a streamlined set-up and operation. Includes automatic channel scan, digital predictive switching and secure AES 256 encryption.
- Up to 60dB of adjustable audio gain
- Highly efficient RF spectrum usage
- High contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature, plus Audio and RF LED metres with peak indicator
- Shure Wireless Workbench software allows remote control from PC or Mac
- ShurePlus Channels mobile app allows remote control from iOS devices
- Automatic channel scan to quickly find clear frequencies.
- Durable aluminium construction with a brushed finish
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity ensures a stable RF connection
WA305 Premium Instrument Cable
With it’s high durability and lower cable handling noise, the WA305 is ideal for the QLXD14 Wireless Kit. The threaded collar on the WA305 ensures a secure connection for uninterrupted signal.