Shure DL4 4060 Bubblebee Windbubble Bundle – Black
This bundle includes a Black Shure DL4 and a Bubblebee Windbubble Size 2 in Black.
Shure DL4 Duraplex Subminiature Microphone
Defy the elements. The Shure DL4 Duraplex Subminiature Microphone is consistent, long-lasting, and resistant to dust, dirt, water and sweat. Offering professional-quality audio for film, broadcast, speech, theatre, and performance applications, DuraPlex is perfect for everyday situations but excels in the harshest environments. Capture every moment with confidence. Rain, or shine.
The DL4 DuraPlex has been extensively tested to ensure an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating*. Whether shooting reality TV, mounting a professional theatrical tour, or wherever audio takes you, contending with the elements won’t slow you down. As comfortable on the beach as it is in a broadcast studio, DuraPlex features a neutral, full sound quality that lives up to the highest audio standards.
The advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable, first introduced with the award-winning TwinPlex subminiature microphone, lasts longer than competing cables due to a dual redundant ground which doubles as a secondary shield. It also offers virtually zero “memory effect,” won’t kink, and is fully paintable.
Bubblebee Windbubble Size 2:
- Each package contains 1x Windbubble
- Size 2 fits: Cos11 (with Metal windscreen on WS11), Countryman B3, DPA 4060, 4061 & Sennheiser MKE 2
- The Windbubbles are build to stay safe and secure on the Lavalier microphone, and therefore comes in four different sizes.
- The frequency through the Windbubble is very close to the microphones natural sound.
- The wind reduction is the best in the industry, thanks to the bubble-effect in the design
- The short hair of the fur gives the Windbubble a rounded and organic shape.
- The fur is less shiny to blend better with skin, clothes and other surroundings.
- Available in six different colors make is easier to find a Windbubble for every occasion.
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
The Bubblebee Windbubbles consist of an outer shell of the finest imitation fur and an inner core of nothing.
And this nothing is exactly what makes the bubble so special. The air enters the bubble for a short visit, finds it rather dull, and quickly leaves again without harming the microphone inside.
So instead of the wind hammering on the microphone and making those horrible “I’m in the middle of a hurricane”- sounds, it passes right through.
The Windbubbles are specially constructed to be mounted quickly and easily on the specified types of microphone and to not fall off during use.
The tiny elastic wire legs make it easy to mount the Windbubbles on the Lavalier microphones
LAV Size 2; elastic opening: 35 mm (1.38”)
Built for microphones with a diameter of 5,0-8,0 mm: