Shure Axient Digital AD610 Diversity ShowLink Access Point
The Shure Axient Digital AD610 Diversity ShowLink Access Point provides a wireless connection between all linked transmitters and receivers. ShowLink technology offers unprecedented remote control and monitoring for easy coordination of clean, usable frequencies no matter what kind of RF environment you face.
The AD610 ShowLink® access point enables real-time remote control of all ShowLink-enabled Axient® transmitters, including both ADX and AXT series models. The access point allows comprehensive management of transmitter parameters from the receiver or Wireless Workbench® using 2.4 GHz (IEEE 802.15.4) wireless communication. All parameter changes occur without interruption to the performer.
Multiple access points can extend the operational range or increase the number of transmitters supported on the ShowLink network. The access point features true diversity antenna inputs along with mounting points for ¼”-20 and M6 x 1.0 thread.
1 – WA371 Wireless microphone clip for mounting on a microphone stand
1 – C825 Shielded 25-foot Ethernet cable for ShowLink access point, RJ45-to-EtherCon connector
1 – 31A1856 Euro thread adapter for WA371
1 – PS43 Power Supply
- Wireless network connectivity between all linked transmitters and access points
- Enables real-time wireless remote control of up to 24 transmitters per access point
- ShowLink® offers ability to adjust gain, change frequencies, mute signals, and more
- True Diversity antenna scheme maintains a robust link in the 2.4GHz frequency range
- Automatic channel selection scans the 2.4GHz range for the best channel. Scans can be saved for future analysis in Wireless Workbench
- Automatic frequency agility moves the network to the best available channel if single degrades
- High power option for extended range, accessible via Wireless Workbench (region-dependent)
- Compatible with Axient Digital ADX series and Axient analog systems
Shure Axient Digital Wireless System
Incorporating the most innovative wireless audio technology in the world, Axient Digital was engineered from the ground up for professional productions that demand flawless execution.
With an unprecedented level of signal stability and audio clarity, plus flexible hardware options, advanced connectivity, and comprehensive control, it’s a wireless system built to take on the challenges of today—and tomorrow.
With outstanding signal quality in even the most complex, congested environments, Axient Digital ensures maximum stability, range, and clarity for uncompromising audio— anywhere, every time.
Axient Digital defies limitations for both RF and audio quality. With industry-leading low latency, transparent frequency response, and wide dynamic range, nothing gets in the way of true, pure sound. No matter the setting, it’s Shure audio quality you can count on.
COMMAND & CONTROL
ShowLink® remote control, Wireless Workbench®, the ShurePlusTM Channels app, and networked battery monitoring provide unmatched control and insight, for seamless performance.
HARDWARE & SCALABILTY
With two transmitter series to choose from—both compatible with a shared receiver platform— Axient Digital is a scalable wireless system that provides incomparable sound for a wide range of applications and settings.
For a look at the full Shure Axient ecosystem available at Raycom, please Click Here