Sennheiser SKM 2000 handheld Transmitter
The Sennheiser SKM 2000 handheld Transmitter shows its strength: during use, in its performance, in its features. Sennheiser’s technical know-how is shown through its switchable transmission power, intuitive menu navigation, an easy-to-read graphic display and external charging contacts for charging the optional rechargeable batteries directly.
Also available in Nickel. Please get in touch to order the colour: Nickel.
The SKM 2000 is compatible with all ew capsules, including the MMK 965-1 true condenser capsule, whose wired version, e 965, has already proven to be a great success.
- Rugged metal housing
- Up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
- External charging contacts for recharging battery BA 2015 in the transmitter
- Backlit display on transmitter (keystroke activation)
- Auto-lock feature to prevent buttons from accidently being pressed
- Audio and RF MUTE feature for muting the transmitter
- Transmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
- Possible to synchronize with the receiver using infrared interface
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
What’s in the box?
- 1 x SKM 2000 hand-held transmitter
- 2 x AA 1.5 V batteries
- 1 x microphone clip
- 8 x color-coded rings
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x supplementary frequency sheet
- 1 x supplementary RF power sheet