Sennheiser SK 6212 Transmitter
The Sennheiser SK 6212 Transmitter is now available for Pre Order. No deposit needed, just select ‘Bank Transfer’ as you checkout (you won’t be charged) and you will be allocated stock. You will be sent a payment request once your SK 6212 has arrived.
Battery and charger sold separately –
Battery: See here – BA 62
Charger: see here – LM 6062
This mini bodypack complements the Digital 6000 family, benchmark for challenging digital transmission technology in modern audio productions.
Developed and designed hand in hand with key customers around the globe, the all-new entirely digital SK 6212 meets the highest requirements and so much more.
For performers, stylists and directors, the SK 6212 is neither heavy nor conspicuous. It is as small as a matchbox and conveniently lightweight, has no sharp edges or corners and is discreet and easy to conceal.
Furthermore, engineers appreciate exchangeable batteries and antennas, as well as direct operability and a dependable transmission.
The SK 6212 operates intermodulation-free and utilizes an equidistant frequency grid that enables more efficient use of the constantly shrinking available frequency spectrum.
And even when things are taking a bit longer, don’t worry… the 6212’s operating time lasts unbelievable 12 hours.
The SK 6212 combines high expectations with the smallest possible design. It encapsulates hundreds of stories which we have heard from professionals in the world of theatres and music venues, large or small. Developed for today’s shows and equipped for the challenges of the future.
- Compact, ultra-small design with ergonomically optimized construction (63 x 47 x 20mm)
- Designed for 12 hours of continuous operation
- Made with ultra-light robust metal housing weighing only 112 grams
- Intermodulation-free transmission – permits more channels even in very narrow frequency spaces thanks to equidistant frequency grid and simple setup
- Superb sound and higher dynamic range thanks to Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec (SeDAC) and long-range mode, also found in the Digital 9000 series
- Resistant to moisture and sweat
- Two detachable clips (0°/90°) for secure fit in any position
- Exchangeable antenna and battery
- Can be used with a variety of lavalier microphones and headsets
- With comfortably rounded corners and edges, the mini-bodypack is about 63 x 47 x 20 millimetres in size and a weight of approx. 112g including battery.
The engineer has full control over the mini-transmitter via an OLED display and function buttons. As with all Digital 6000 transmitters, the SK 6212 can be IR sync’ed, saving time and hassle – especially in live environments. The flexible antenna is detachable and field replaceable. Special effort was put into ensuring a good level of moisture resistance for the SK 6212, which features an additional inner sealing.
The mini-transmitter is powered by a removable BA 62 lithium-polymer battery with a spectacular operating time of up to 12 hours. This means no more stress with battery life during long shows, especially if the bodypacks must be given to the dressing or make-up room a few hours before the actual show starts. The BA 62 battery can conveniently be recharged in the L 6000 rack-mount charger using the new LM 6062 charging module.
As part of the Digital 6000 family, the SK 6212 is not only compatible with the 6000 series receivers – including the analogue/digital EK 6042 camera receiver – but also with the receiver of the Digital 9000 series when in Long Range Mode. The mini-bodypack will become available in early 2019.