Sennheiser SK 6212 Transmitter
The Sennheiser SK 6212 Transmitter is now available for Pre Order. No deposit needed, just select ‘Bank Transfer’ as you checkout (you won’t be charged) and you will be allocated stock. You will be sent a payment request once your SK 6212 has arrived.
Battery and charger sold separately –
Battery: See here – BA 62
Charger: see here – LM 6062
- Compact, ultra-small design with ergonomically optimized construction (63 x 47 x 20mm
- Designed for 12 hours of continuous operation
- ade with ultra-light robust metal housing weighing only 112 grams
- Intermodulation-free transmission – permits more channels even in very narrow frequency spaces thanks to equidistant frequency grid and simple setup
- Superb sound and higher dynamic range thanks to Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec (SeDAC) and long-range mode, also found in the Digital 9000 series
- Resistant to moisture and sweat
- Two detachable clips (0°/90°) for secure fit in any position
- Exchangeable antenna and battery
- Can be used with a variety of lavalier microphones and headsets
The digital SK 6212 heralds a new era.
This mini bodypack complements the Digital 6000 family, benchmark for challenging digital transmission technology in modern audio productions.
Developed and designed hand in hand with key customers around the globe, the all-new entirely digital SK 6212 meets the highest requirements and so much more.
For performers, stylists and directors, the SK 6212 is neither heavy nor conspicuous. It is as small as a matchbox and conveniently lightweight, has no sharp edges or corners and is discreet and easy to conceal.
Furthermore, engineers appreciate exchangeable batteries and antennas, as well as direct operability and a dependable transmission.
The SK 6212 operates intermodulation-free and utilizes an equidistant frequency grid that enables more efficient use of the constantly shrinking available frequency spectrum.
And even when things are taking a bit longer, don’t worry… the 6212’s operating time lasts unbelievable 12 hours.
The SK 6212 combines high expectations with the smallest possible design. It encapsulates hundreds of stories which we have heard from professionals in the world of theatres and music venues, large or small. Developed for today’s shows and equipped for the challenges of the future.
What’s in the Box:
- SK 6212 bodypack transmitter
- clip, vertical
- clip, horizontal
- quick guide
- safety guide
- specification and manufacturer declaration sheet