Sennheiser MZA 900P Phantom Power Adapter
The Sennheiser MZA 900P Phantom Power Adapter is used to connect pre-polarized condenser microphones with a 3.5mm jack plug to microphone inputs with 10 – 52 V phantom powering (P12 – P48). The connected microphone is supplied via the adaptor.
The phantom power adaptor is available in two different versions:
- MZA 900 P with lockable 3.5 mm jack socket (as evolution wireless)
- MZA 900 P-4 with lockable 3-pin special socket
The adapter is also a quick and flexible solution if a microphone is to be used for both wired and wireless applications. One and the same microphone can be used together with the MZA 900 P(-4) for wired applications (e.g. in the studio) or with a transmitter of the evolution series for wireless applications.
The MZA 900 P can also be used as a cable tester for XLR microphone cables.
- Robust metall chassis
- Switchable gain (0/-12dB)
- Switchable roll-off filter (125 Hz (-3 dB), 12 dB/oct)
- Two-colour control LED (phantom power, audio peak)
- Input 3,5mm stereo jack socket, lockable
- Output XLR-3M
What’s in the box?
- MZA 900 P with belt clip
- Instructions for use
- Warranty certificate