Sennheiser MKH50 Super Cardioid Microphone
The super-cardioid MKH 50 offers a higher attenuation of diffuse field and lateral sound than the cardioid microphone. It is principally designed for use as a soloist’s or spot microphone for applications requiring a high degree of side-borne sound muting and feedback rejection. The directional characteristics are frequency-independent.
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
What’s in the box?
- 1 x MKH 50,
- 1 x MZS 40 shock mount,
- 1 x MZW 41 windshield