Sennheiser HME 26-II-100 Headset
The Sennheiser HME 26-II-100 Headset applies to the requirements of most demanding broadcast applications for TV or Radio. The pre-polarized condenser microphone has an excellent feedback rejection and features brilliant acoustic performance for audio transmission in highest broadcast quality.
- Lightweight with extra soft cushions for excellent wearing comfort
- Headphone with very accurate sound reproduction for professional applications
- Pre-polarized condenser microphone for audio transmission with highest intelligibility, can either be worn right or left hand side
- ActiveGard™ (on/off switch) for protected hearing
- Reliable performance over long lifetime for safe investments
- Swivelling ear cap for single sided listening
- Modular concept of boom, cable and cushions for highest flexibility
- The HME 26 II has an Omni-directional microphone
The closed, supra-aural headphones have a very good passive noise attenuation and a high maximum SPL and are equipped with ActiveGard™. This limiter can be activated or deactivated.
A broadcast headset has to be provided with a pre-polarized condenser microphone with cardiod pattern. The microphone is especially protected against hum. The flexible boom allows individual right positioning of microphone and can be worn on either right or left hand side. The headphones have a high maximum sound pressure level. The ActiveGard™ limiter technology protects hearing from volume peaks above 105 dB and can be activated or deactivated. The swivelling ear cap allows listening to the environment whenever needed.
The headset is light weighted, provides expandable split headband and extra soft ear cushions and headband paddings for outstanding wearing comfort even during long production days. Following the modular concept, ear cushions, paddings and cable can be replaced easily. The modular set-up of the 26-II family permits different variants of cables and connectors.
Corresponding cable-II family is copper material reinforced with Kevlar® for highest durability. The special shape with short coiled part absorbs born noise coming from cable perfectly.
What’s in the Box
1x broadcast headset
1x cable clip
1x large headband padding
1x wind and pop screen